FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

I'm wondering if I can join? My PSN is Sanjax94 and my virtual pro is a striker, rating 86 :)

Alright mate we have a lot of strikers an usually play 1 upfront. Can you play on the wing or just strikers really?

You online at the moment Glocken? Want a trial match?

Just got your friend request so il sort that out soon il be online a bit later and tommoro afternoon, so try and do it then if you can??

Playing clubs at the moment mate. Will have to be tomorrow.

yes that's fine :) I prefer to pass the ball than shoot most of the time anyway. My VP rating will be 83/4 on the wing

yes that's fine :) I prefer to pass the ball than shoot most of the time anyway. My VP rating will be 83/4 on the wing

Was going to see if you wanted a game now but Psn is down. Will get you a trial match as soon as.

i didont do anything but i was babysitting the other day and i let him use my ps3 and i guess he must of deleted them :(

I feel your pain :/ if you have any xD

My pro in RW now 87, at RM he is 86

I am available for playing tonight, if we have enough takers.

I see. I haven't tried today, in truth.

Tomorrow then!

I know it's a bit early, but i'm available to play a trial match from 10:30 the latest, as I'm going out at 11. I've got time to kill :|

I'm available anytime 5 :)

Haha 2 weeks ago since our last game. Playstation have been pwned. Good job I've been busy.

;( just as well my brother bought an XBox 360... :) hope PSN is sorted too, getting ****** off by the amount of FIFA I'm not playing.

Wooooo PSN back online for tonight, Anyone available for some clubs??