FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

Can't play tonight no sorry, going to sleep in a min. Probably be on tomorrow.

We had 3 matches tonight, 2 wins, 1 draw, but all were lag-filled and dull as a result.

Few of us playing soon if we have enough so if your not online jump in the IRC

I'm back ^^) notice I'd gone?

After a good session tonight, including about 5 hattricks, my stats now look like this:

Games Played: 168
Goals Scored: 183
Assists: 84

As a few of you know I've left got an Xbox and made Alf, JD and Josh managers because they have been in from the start and are on a lot so couldn't really choose between them. Should of really asked Mike first but not heard from him in a while and doubt he will be too fuzzed!

Enjoy :)

I'm looking to join a pro club, currently a CB, any chance of a trial match?

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

psn is also toddzy_1, woops.

I'm a PS3 FIFA 11 player, have been looking for a pro club for a while now. i have been playing fifa for over 10 years, and am very good at head to head and be a pro modes, even though my pro's stats arent great. i would be very interested in a head to head match for a trial or something, so let me know! my PSN is faders707

still looking for a trial match or if anyone wants to play tonight, let me know. iv been hanging around the irc room trying to catch someone but no luck yet

Instead of going with the traditional H2H trial matches, we were discussing giving people trial periods in the team.

Wow, haven't played for ageees. Still in the process of switching rooms and getting a new internet box so I'll be back soon.. hopefully ^^)

If you guys are still playing then I'm in the UK for a few weeks and would play a few games with you.

If you guys are still playing then I'm in the UK for a few weeks and would play a few games with you.

You'll have to play thfc_09 in a trial match first bud.

That won't be necessary, we'll give you a few trial games with the club along with others who wish to play.

Me, Redrup and JDY are on now. If any trialists want to play, request to join.