FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

Though Mike and Mally haven't been on a lot lately, could always use another.

Don't think we need any more players to be honest, though I'm willing to give MJT a run for LW but normally Harriers' pro goes there (doesn't he?).

Haven't played for around a month, need to play again.

I've changed my mind now, no point in me joining because i'll be leaving after 2 weeks

Back now :)

MJT isn't joining Mike...

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Though Mike and Mally haven't been on a lot lately, could always use another.

Well I was on after the PSN came back up and then went away for 4 days..

i could play as a GK (completed all accomplishments for goalkeeper) i can also play as a DC. (88)

Haha how come?

Basically, after I lost my trial match 2-1 to Mally, he admitted both of his goals were lucky, said I played well, then says I can't join the club as there is too many players, even though there is no-one in my position, as I have heard. We then played 1 of our matches in Brian's tourny, Mally wanted to play the other one, but I couldn't for a couple of days as I had exams coming up, I don't think this quite got through to Mally and he kept begging to play our match. Then he started calling me a little ******, so I decided to ignore him.

That is why Mally won't let me in.

:(

Basically, after I lost my trial match 2-1 to Mally, he admitted both of his goals were lucky, said I played well, then says I can't join the club as there is too many players, even though there is no-one in my position, as I have heard. We then played 1 of our matches in Brian's tourny, Mally wanted to play the other one, but I couldn't for a couple of days as I had exams coming up, I don't think this quite got through to Mally and he kept begging to play our match. Then he started calling me a little ******, so I decided to ignore him.

That is why Mally won't let me in.

:(

More like I said there was too many players because there was so he kept begging and asking 24/7. Then he refused to play me for my last game of the tournement and I know he did because he told Brian an everyone he wouldn't play and kept ignoring me on PSN I said "Don't be a ***" after he said "No point playing your too good". What do you expect when I had one last game to play with the deadline like 2 days away.

Anyway no point in arguing you have your opinion I have mine.

Last edited:
Is everyone on now? Want to try again XD