Have never played the online component of FM before, but I got to start somewhere...

Team name: Maniacs
Steam username: TheNightSlasher
Timezone: GMT-5

Hopefully, I don't embarrass myself. :p

Going to give this a miss this year, I can't commit to being online! Good luck to everyone involved, I will be following :)

Big loss my friend!

I was chatting to Mk last night, and he said if one of the Semi Finalists from last time didn't want to participate again, then the highest seed from the Quarter Finalists would qualify for the Auto Group Stage spot.

Lucky Nomadic! :p

Big loss my friend!

I was chatting to Mk last night, and he said if one of the Semi Finalists from last time didn't want to participate again, then the highest seed from the Quarter Finalists would qualify for the Auto Group Stage spot.

Lucky Nomadic! :p

It's a real shame that Jamie wont be able to compete in the tournament this time around, but every cloud has a silver lining... well for me anyway :p

Going to give this a miss this year, I can't commit to being online! Good luck to everyone involved, I will be following :)

No worries mate, hopefully in June you'll be able to but obviously we understand :) you just better not stop posting about Gerrard's adventures.

It's a real shame that Jamie wont be able to compete in the tournament this time around, but every cloud has a silver lining... well for me anyway :p

Yep, you have now auto-qualified my friend.. Currently we sit at 15 entrants, 3 of which are autoqualifiers and it has only been one day. Really pumped for this! And remember, there are no skill requirements to join, so everyone is welcome!

Activity has slowed down a bit, but I'm not worried. I encourage everybody to ask friends on FMBASE or people they think would like this tournament to sign up because it truly is a great experience, just ask members from last time :)

Team name: Otternomics
Steam username: Dannyb14128
Timezone: GMT

watched and loved it last year, never played a head to head before so wI'll be an experience lol

Team name: Otternomics
Steam username: Dannyb14128
Timezone: GMT

watched and loved it last year, never played a head to head before so wI'll be an experience lol

How'd you feel about the final thrashing of favorite Jamie?

How'd you feel about the final thrashing of favorite Jamie?

TBH there were a lot of "upsets" but we base people off there stories, and long term saves, which I don't think is the best judge, I think this year is interesting as with the draft every game people will have to pick a fresh team every time, which they could do to match there style... I would expect a lot more upsets this time around

Not saying Jamie shouldn't have been favourite he is a fantastic player

Hmm. Am kind of torn. Really enjoyed playing last year but have a full plate at the moment.

MK? Could you please remind me again before you close registration & I will see how I'm travelling? Would like to avenge my early exit but don't want to commit if I don't have the time...

Hmm. Am kind of torn. Really enjoyed playing last year but have a full plate at the moment.

MK? Could you please remind me again before you close registration & I will see how I'm travelling? Would like to avenge my early exit but don't want to commit if I don't have the time...

Consider it done :)

Hey guys, I have an idea and I want to know what you guys think. People from last time such as Jamie and AW have stated that they won't be getting FM16 until Christmas; in order to have more people participate, do you guys think we should hold signups open throughout the whole month of December and get the competition cracking in January? Let me know your thoughts.

Hey guys, I have an idea and I want to know what you guys think. People from last time such as Jamie and AW have stated that they won't be getting FM16 until Christmas; in order to have more people participate, do you guys think we should hold signups open throughout the whole month of December and get the competition cracking in January? Let me know your thoughts.

I suspect it will be easier for you to get Christmas out the way before you start. People on holiday and whatnot will cause you a fair amount of chaos over that period I would think. Besides, as you say, you may get a bigger participant pool.

I suspect it will be easier for you to get Christmas out the way before you start. People on holiday and whatnot will cause you a fair amount of chaos over that period I would think. Besides, as you say, you may get a bigger participant pool.

Yea that's my thinking as well..

I have FM now so... No :D

Would it be really terrible if we pushed it back? I know its about a month but Godfish brings about some good points. The reason I'm for this is a larger participant pool (including returning competitors who don't have the game yet) allows for a lot more competition. Thoughts?