If I'm right, that will mean me and Brendn will play in the quarters, a huge game considering we have almost 1 million views on our stories between the both of us!

Carragher v Mendez

This time for a massive place in the last 4.

(I hope me being drunk has not got this wrong and will make a fool of myself :p

I hope you're right! That match would probably break Steam :p

Well done on topping the group Jamie!

At least now i know that i only need a win and not a 2 goal win, although beating Matt is no mean feat, Lippo could easily still go through!

Well done on topping the group Jamie!

At least now i know that i only need a win and not a 2 goal win, although beating Matt is no mean feat, Lippo could easily still go through!

Not holding my breathe mate, can only hope that Matt is keen to salvage some pride!

If I'm right, that will mean me and Brendn will play in the quarters, a huge game considering we have almost 1 million views on our stories between the both of us!

Carragher v Mendez

This time for a massive place in the last 4.

(I hope me being drunk has not got this wrong and will make a fool of myself :p

Still remains to be seen lol; great victory! Shame Lippo, you have to wait and see what happens :p

I am keen to salvage my pride! :D

Sorry for my absence. Had a busy past seven days, and when I've had free time I've been playing Metal Gear... Sorry :D

Craig, I'll PM you tomorrow afternoon/evening but if you can get on between 7 and 9pm tomorrow, I can play :)

I am keen to salvage my pride! :D

Sorry for my absence. Had a busy past seven days, and when I've had free time I've been playing Metal Gear... Sorry :D

Craig, I'll PM you tomorrow afternoon/evening but if you can get on between 7 and 9pm tomorrow, I can play :)

Totally understandable mate! Yea i'll most likely be on around then, looking forward to it!

So after having a quick look, I think this is the Quarters line-up...

Nomadic vs Lippo/Craig

Jamie vs Lewie

Taskers vs Znik

Mk vs Brendn

If ive worked it out properly the match ups wont change, it'll just be a matter of whether Nomadic plays myself or Craig. I think.

So after having a quick look, I think this is the Quarters line-up...

Nomadic vs Lippo/Craig

Jamie vs Lewie

Taskers vs Znik

Mk vs Brendn

If ive worked it out properly the match ups wont change, it'll just be a matter of whether Nomadic plays myself or Craig. I think.

If you are right and I have to play Brendn... have mercy on me haha; Yep Matt can really decide things here mate!

Have this (Matt’s Maestros - Carlisle City FC) game been played yet?
Only game not updated in the first page post.

I want to draw up the Quarter final graphic (and tree) but Group A is not yet secure.

I want to draw up the Quarter final graphic (and tree) but Group A is not yet secure.

Hasn't been played yet, tomorrow between 7 & 9 GMT I think they said :)

That game is tomorrow, and we also have Disclaimer and AW playing soon, although they are both eliminated, they are playing for pride, so that will be interesting to see as well!

View attachment 227293

Yay, Nay?

That game is tomorrow, and we also have Disclaimer and AW playing soon, although they are both eliminated, they are playing for pride, so that will be interesting to see as well!

How about 3rd place teams get seeded in the qualifiers next round so they avoid playing each other?

Semi-Finalists - Automatic qualification
Quarter Finalist - 1st seed
3rd place - 2nd seed
Everyone else -Unseeded.

1st and 2nd seeds cannot be drawn together.​

Last edited:
View attachment 947436

Yay, Nay?

How about 3rd place teams get seeded in the qualifiers next round so they avoid playing each other?

3rd place - 2nd seed
Everyone else -Unseeded.

Looks good to me :)

Am all for 3rd seeds being seeded, just more to play for.

View attachment 947436

Yay, Nay?

3rd place - 2nd seed
Everyone else -Unseeded.

Might do that, like the sound of seedings for placements in this tournament. Great work with the logo by the way, send me the link and I'll update the OP :)

EDIT: For placements and seedings, it would all depend on the number of people that sign up tbh...

Might do that, like the sound of seedings for placements in this tournament. Great work with the logo by the way, send me the link and I'll update the OP :)

EDIT: For placements and seedings, it would all depend on the number of people that sign up tbh...

Just right click and download mate :p

Currently working on more graphics for you to update the 1st page.
I'm headlining a show in Waterford tomorrow so naturally, this is the perfect time to procrastinate!

Matt hasn't got any points yet ..... Not rubbing it in Matt, just saying. :p

Other then that, brilliant work mate.

Last edited:

Jamie vs Brendn in the SFs...?

Or the impossible, me vs Mk. :p

But ****, I hope that changes