Just so everyone knows by the way... I'll be away on holiday for 11 nights starting from Friday, so won't be available to play again from then until the 30th. My apologies if this causes too much disruption, i was expecting my participation in this to be finished before then so it wouldn't be an issue.

Dont worry mate, I'll take your place :p

I'm literally soooo excited for the knockouts, can't wait to get them underway! C'mon Disclaimer and AW ;)

Hey guys just an update still trying to set up DC and AW's match so sorry for the delay :)

Hey guys just an update still trying to set up DC and AW's match so sorry for the delay :)

At what point do you just start the quarters & let them catch up at their leisure?

Not that I don't understand the issues involved, I do, just that the game only affects hypothetical seeding's for the FM16 edition & I am keen as to see how this plays out without actually being involved.

Can't imagine how the quarter finalists feel...

Sorry guys, we've both been busy and haven't both been free at the same time.

Hopefully now that the Transfer window in the Chairman game is closed, I'll have move time.

We have agreed a time for tomorrow evening, hopefully we can both go through with it (I've been useless lately with sticking to times).

At what point do you just start the quarters & let them catch up at their leisure?

Not that I don't understand the issues involved, I do, just that the game only affects hypothetical seeding's for the FM16 edition & I am keen as to see how this plays out without actually being involved.

Can't imagine how the quarter finalists feel...

It's no worries mate, we'll finish this eventually hahahaha!

Just so everyone knows by the way... I'll be away on holiday for 11 nights starting from Friday, so won't be available to play again from then until the 30th. My apologies if this causes too much disruption, i was expecting my participation in this to be finished before then so it wouldn't be an issue.

We could always play our Quarter Final match before then and keep the result to ourselves until the final group match has been played? That way if you win, it would still take a bit of time for the other matches to be played, so it wouldn't get too delayed and if i win it wouldnt impact the progression of the tournament at all :).

We could always play our Quarter Final match before then and keep the result to ourselves until the final group match has been played? That way if you win, it would still take a bit of time for the other matches to be played, so it wouldn't get too delayed and if i win it wouldnt impact the progression of the tournament at all :).

Might be a good idea for you two :) also I think DC and AW are playing today, but don't take my word for it..

I'll take a loss in our match, Work and moving had just had me too busy. Sorry guys.

Yea, that's probably for the best actually, like i say, i'm going away on Friday so it'd be good to get it played before then, when are you free?

I'll take a loss in our match, Work and moving had just had me too busy. Sorry guys.

I don't want to have to see anyone forfeit unless absolutely necessary so here is something to add a bit of interest while we wait. ;)

Who do you think is going to win the World Cup? Vote below. :)

Straw Poll

I don't know who the **** voted me, but thanks! Jamie with 4 votes though, so... :)