I meant that I updated my ppm's XD
**** typo's. ;)

No worries, I needed to do it too :p Probably more effective with the typo ;)

Just Tharros to make and I'm caught up again, might start taking players from Will1981s thing, only problem is the templates different over there, so I'll have to make up weak atributes and choose which strong attribute to make.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

OP updated with remaining spaces, gonna start using the applicants for Wills game after breakfast, so keep applying here to be sure of a place :p

Hey Calum. I gave you my DOB but im over 21 so could you change it to 1993? Thanks Mate :)

Sorry, but I haven't been put in a team. Could I please be in Jacks Fulham team please?

Sorry, but I haven't been put in a team. Could I please be in Jacks Fulham team please?

Check the OP matey, your post count is only 66, you need 100 :) Come back when you're more active :p Plenty of time to increase it!

If you're put in my team against your will and want to join another, don't be afraid to request a transfer. I honestly won't care.

If you see your name in the OP but haven't applied, then you were in Will1981s Play for your Home Town Club DB, but you are still encouraged to apply here, as Will1981s game used a different template, so further details on the players from there would be appreciated. Also, if you see it and don't want to take part, let me know!

Kris wants me 2 be in his team, SO I NEED 2 BE PUT INTO HIS. he has confirmed this. :D

Kilkeel Athletic for life!
Me and KevyMatts gonna rip this league up or something :/

First Name: Daniel
Second Name: Jones
Full Name*: Daniel Jones?
Ethnicity: European
Hair Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: White
D.O.B (maximum 21 years old): 20/02/95
City of Birth: Reading
Nation: England
Second nation(s): Ireland
Languages: English, German, French,
Weight (kg): 60.3277852 kilograms apparently
Height (cm): 180 centimetres
Left / Right foot: Right
Position (1 natural, 2 accomplished): Striker, ACM
Strongest 5 Attributes: Finishing, Dribbling, Heading, Acceleration, Passing
Weakest 5 Attributes: Strength, Crossing, Long throws, Corners, Penalties
Maximum of 3 of the following:
Player Preferred Move(s): Dribbling at Opponents, Place Shots, Beating the offside trap
Favourite Club(s): Reading FC, Arsenal
Disliked Club(s): Swindon, Oxford
Favourite Personnel(s): Jimmy Kebe, Shane Long, Nicolas Bendtner
Disliked Personnel(s): Alan Pardew

Thanking You.

Last edited:
First Name: Kieron
Second Name: Ryan
Full Name*:Kieron Ryan
Ethnicity: Northern European
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Skin Colour: White
D.O.B (maximum 21 years old): 29.09.1992
City of Birth: Limerick City
Nation: Ireland
Second nation(s): France
Languages: English 20: Irish 20: French 15:
Weight (kg): 81
Height (cm): 193
Left / Right foot: Right
Position (1 natural, 2 accomplished): Natural: St, Accompliseh AM(R)(C)
Strongest 5 Attributes: Finishing, Heading, First Touch, Passing, Stamina
Weakest 5 Attributes: Corners, Long Throws, Flair, Penalty Taking
Maximum of 3 of the following:
Player Preferred Move(s): Cut inside, Hit shots with power, Attempts long range free kicks
Favourite Club(s): Chelsea, lille, celtic
Disliked Club(s): Manchester United, Rangers
Favourite Personnel(s): Roman Abramovich, Neil Lennon.
Disliked Personnel(s):Sir Alex Ferguson, Wayne Rooney, Kenny Dalglish

Ill settle for any team people!

If you want to leave my team then there's the door.

If you want to join my team, I am willing to offer you millions. 86 million ugandan dollars.

OP updated to include Lee's team, Sagittarius A-Star.

Haven't updated teams yet, but will get round to that eventually. Got about 240 players still to make now, plus 25 more if Mike fills it in tonight. Just to give you an impression of how much work this is, so don't go complaining ;)

I have now made 100 players (!!!), think I'll update the OP now and then take a much needed break :p

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

OP updated :) Any problems, let me know :p

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

If you want to leave my team then there's the door.

If you want to join my team, I am willing to offer you millions. 86 million ugandan dollars.

Just checked, this is actually over £22,000, so be careful what you're offering Jack :p ;)