OP updated to include Lausanne FC (Mike.). Now I've received responses from all mods that were invited, I can confirm that there will be 14 teams of 25 players, meaning the database will contain 350 created players, 100 of which are already created. Also, I can now set up the Nation Rules at last!

Wish me luck and keep filling in templates, it helps me out a lot, as it's easier to intepret my template than going through Will's due to lack of languages, PPMs and favoured personnel/clubs, but I can do it! If there's still not enough, I'll make up profiles for members who haven't applied, but mark my words, this will be completed!

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Nation rules have been done :) Just checked on FM, this DB has 7138 changes so far and I'm not even halfway through. Thats 2500 more than LFCMarshall's latest transfer update :p

Can anyone tell me how to change the amount of places the league gets in the Champions Cup? If so, thanks a lot :) I'm sure someone can!

Is no-one else interested in applying, things seem to be drying out a bit :S Just booted up the editor for the day, so keep me busy guys ;)

How many people have u got calum at the moment?

and how many people do you need to join to get this going?

How many people have u got calum at the moment?

and how many people do you need to join to get this going?

Like I said, this is not going to be released until next weekend at the very earliest. I've done 108 players with 242 still to make, and not sure how I'm going to find that many players, but I will do it!

Just worked out that doing a player every 5 minutes like I am, this is gonna take 24 hours purely on the editor to complete, and of course, I do have a life.

Like I said, this is not going to be released until next weekend at the very earliest. I've done 108 players with 242 still to make, and not sure how I'm going to find that many players, but I will do it!

Just worked out that doing a player every 5 minutes like I am, this is gonna take 24 hours purely on the editor to complete, and of course, I do have a life.

Yes, we do know you have a life. althought i thought there was a lot mroe then 108 here. Oh ok i know its going to take time anyway.

Yes, we do know you have a life. althought i thought there was a lot mroe then 108 here. Oh ok i know its going to take time anyway.

Nope, in fact there's only about 55 applications on this thread, the rest were friends, mods or taken from Will1981s game, where I'm on page 2 of 6 so far.

I know, but i was taking into account the friends u asked via PM and sutff, as u asked me via pm.

I'd really like to be in Raikan's team cause all the people I like on this site are there!

I see that I have been claimed by Jack, and will probably be forever living in his shadow in center mid with him, **** higher mod CA/PA :'(

I'd really like to be in Raikan's team cause all the people I like on this site are there!

If you contact Raikan asking whether you can join him, and he says yes, then I'll gladly move you to his team :)

I see that I have been claimed by Jack, and will probably be forever living in his shadow in center mid with him, **** higher mod CA/PA :'(

Haha, he didn't claim you :p I placed you there at random! If you want to move, contact another mod and see if they'll take you ;)

I'll take you, although I'm a CM aswell XD

And Jonesy. asked if he could be on my team aswell, so could you put him in :)

I'll take you, although I'm a CM aswell XD

And Jonesy. asked if he could be on my team aswell, so could you put him in :)

Looks like I'm destined to always be the bridesmaid never the bride :':)':)'(

But alright, treat me well...

Have moved Cal. and Jonesy. to Eboue Prawn Dancers. Cal, if you want to go somewhere that doesn't have a mod CM, the PM them and I'll move you again :p

did Jack pick me or am I unloved

did Jack pick me or am I unloved

You sir, are unloved ;)

Started work on the members who haven't applied now, making up positions, etc...

124 players made, 226 left to go!

Brian. Stay on my team, I need you.

Everyone is leaving me (Cal, traitor)