FM-Baseshire Official Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter bcfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 815
  • Views Views 47K
A lot of activity since I last logged on :)

Can't wait to get this underway.

Yorkshirelad mate thanks for the sig, could you try and improve my one please coz it is currently s**t?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"From the Internet to Europe, can it happen?"
should be the story title. I think it is quite creative and I lol'd at it.

Evidently bcfc is not online. He'll get back when he is I'm sure.

ill see what i can do paul but like i said i only started using paintshop last night, there is alot of other people in fm base who are alot better!

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

he said about 2 hours, give it time guys! im sure it will be worth it :) im looking forward to it!

So, can we please clear some things up a bit here..

1. Who are the storytellers?

2. Anyone who wants a sig for their position, pm him, it's taking up too much space.

3. How far are we from a full squad?

4. & Finally, please only post about the update, and nothing else. Don't keep asking where he is, when get's here, he will get here.

Cheers :)

1. Don't know the full list; BCFC's PM'd everyone asking if they want to do it.
2. Agreed.
3. Not entirely sure but the database is being released very shortly so I'm guessing either full or definitely somewhere near it.
4. Yeah. Agreed.

(A)

1. Don't know the full list; BCFC's PM'd everyone asking if they want to do it.
2. Agreed.
3. Not entirely sure but the database is being released very shortly so I'm guessing either full or definitely somewhere near it.
4. Yeah. Agreed.

(A)
Looks like we'll need bcfc on here to sort it out. I know who he PM'ed, and I vaguely know a few who are doing it, but I'm not sure if other people said yes or not to doing the storytelling.

so, can we please clear some things up a bit here..

1. Who are the storytellers?

2. Anyone who wants a sig for their position, pm him, it's taking up too much space.

3. How far are we from a full squad?

4. & finally, please only post about the update, and nothing else. Don't keep asking where he is, when get's here, he will get here.

Cheers :)

2. Agreed....

I believe bcfc is on this thread now so should have a reply soon.

We need the three remaining squad members to post their player request, everthing else is done. For people who were wondering,
Story:
The selected members will take part in the first player perspective joint story. The challenge will be to see who can bring the best out of the players. Every player has:
95 CA
200 PA

Storytellers should update monthly using what ever layout they like. At the end of every season the person who finishes with least challenge points is eliminated. I am betting you are all thinking, Challenge points?!

Challenge points are awarded like this:

League points-
Avoiding relegation - 5 points
Top half finish- 15 points
Playoff place- 20 points
Promotion- 50 points
Winner- 100 points
Top scorer- 30 points
Top assistant- 30 points

FA Cup-
3rd round- 10 points
4th round- 15 points
5th round- 25 points
1/4 Finals- 40 points
Semis- 50 points
Final- 75 points
Winner- 100 points

JPT-
Region semis- 20 points
Region final- 30 points
Grand final- 40 points
Winner- 50 points

Does anybody want to know anything else? *

Last edited:
What if you win the League, as you can get promoted without winning, is the story player perspective or normal club story, plus we shoul all have the same manager name I vote Sieb Rasko or Max Sloane

Last edited:
We need the three remaining squad members to post their player request, everthing else is done. For people who were wondering,
Story:
The selected members will take part in the first player perspective joint story. The challenge will be to see who can bring the best out of the players. Every player has:
95 CA
200 PA

Storytellers should update monthly using what ever layout they like. At the end of every season the person who finishes with least challenge points is eliminated. I am betting you are all thinking, Challenge points?!

Challenge points are awarded like this:

League points-
Avoiding*relegation - 5 points
Top half finish- 15 points
Playoff place- 20 points
Promotion- 50 points!
Top scorer- 30 points
Top assistant- 30 points

FA Cup-
3rd round- 10 points
4th round- 15 points
5th round- 25 points
1/4 Finals- 40 points
Semis- 50 points
Final- 75 points
Winner- 100 points

JPT-
Region semis- 20 points
Region final- 30 points
Grand final- 40 points
Winner- 50 points

Does anybody want to know anything else? *
Yes who are the storytellers so people don't keep asking?

The points wouldn't work with me though, I'm doing it as a player's perspective so I won't be managing the team.

Last edited:
Now this is where it will get complicated. Why doesn't everyone just manage the team? Otherwise it will be so confusing to read, nobody will remember who's doing what perspective.

Back