FM-Baseshire Official Discussion Thread

They will remain a secr...

Getting Alton Towers tickets for Wednesday ;)
Testing my tactic

They will remain a secr...

Getting Alton Towers tickets for Wednesday ;)
Testing my tactic

A secr... ehh? lol

Went to Alton Towers not long ago.. want to go again :'(

How's the tactic fairing?

As you may see a few posts above, it creates alot, won me the Spanish and European super cups not to mention scoring 37 goals in 9 pre-season games. I need to test it with a few more teams before uploading. Actually I will only upload when a winner has been discovered on the story, I don't want a taste of my own medicine thanks! :)

Why?................Does my player only have maximum 13's when others have millions of 15's, why :'(?

Bea
cause you had more than 5 strengths, I would be happier if I was you ;)

I'm considering a new logo
What do you think of this?

I've signed Kakuta on loan quite a while ago but forgot to put in an update. He's pretty sick. My player (Leoj) Has also been made an offer for 300k from PSG.

End of october for me and cos of international call ups mean im 3 games off the rest but sitting pretty in 9th place!

ive had a mess about with tactics and finally settled down with one.

took a screenie with player stats on so people can see how there person is doing!

The records is broken everyone:
FM-Baseshire 15-0 Torquay!!!

Unlucky I have won:
9-0
14-1
7-0
15-0

It is a tactic I have created, I tested it with Barca scoring 37 goals in 9 preseason games!

October update coming soon...

Please read my comment on the story thread before posting on it.

I will add it to the story OP, thanks Paul :)

Guy Guys If possible can I get a screenshot of me currently 'Tass Bangura' but only if you play me

You are wanted by Man United on mine :S

100% Again!

FM-Baseshire 1-0 Rochdale
Ricardinho

FM-Baseshire 3-0 Barnet
Taylor, Whitehouse, Me

Aldershot 1-2 FM-Baseshire
Whitehouse, McTurner

Cheltenham 0-4 FM-Basehire
King 3, McTurner

FM-Baseshire 7-0 Lincoln
McTurner 3, King, Ricardinho, Matuf, Dale

FM-Baseshire 15-0 Torquay
Sekao, Whitehouse 3, Torres 3, Rendell OG, Me 2, McTurner 2, King, Vijayan, McRonald

Another amazing month! We have won our last 11 league games and are top by 8 points with a game in hand, the results speak for theirselves and we have equalled our record for the most goals in a League 2 game!

My current stats:
Apps: 12
Goals: 4
Assists: 10
Av R: 7.27
Yellow Cards: 0
Red Cards: 0

By the way, I have won the last game of the past three months with ease. Is it a glitch? :S

bcfc, it is not a glitch, that is.........................................................................managerial geniusus (if there is such a word as geniusus!)

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

bcfc Check your profile please, I have posted something on it. Thanks