FM Break

What team shall my new storybe about??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Try adding in the Andorran Leagues and choose one from the lower league, it's a challenge haha :)

Now that is a challenge :)

But I think I am going to stick to these poll options now! Thanks anyway mate

I voted for Birmingham, is there a thread up for the story related to this

This is off topic I know but does anybody know any good tactics for Arsenal?

Thanks in advance m8s

Thank you for voting, The thread is not up yet as the voting has not finished good to see your interested though!

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

By the way I am sorry to anyone who voted for Wolfsburg ;)

Airdrie sounds like quite a big challenge to me considering they have no money

Yeah Airdrie would be good challenge, hope I am not offending you with my so called rank here

you should go airdrie mate its really good to go them *** you have noo money and you can get into the spl within 3-5 years

Mk dons or Port vale are good shouts, I have a saved game with both clubs and they both have very good squads especially dons but currently enjoying a very good game with vale tho it must be said. I would consider a story but its too much work for me i usually just keep my games private and will only post screenshots of my game to a member private messaging me for advice, or a member whos created a thread for help and etc the usual.

Bcfc goodluck to your new story if you start one:)

I tried them on handheld, difficult start to the season having no money and no wage budget spare I was first after 12 games in the season then it corrupted :(

And thanks for your support Gatid!

i went for airdie, as it will be the one you will need to be most commited to do do well

Thanks for voting mate :)

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Thank you to everyone who is voting

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:50 PM ----------

I have tried out all the teams now (for lower league I did Wimbledon) Walsall and Blues were moat interesting, Airdrie was also good!

Yes, On boxing day probably around four'ish!
Thanks for voting who was it for?

Ahh my beloved Blues thanks mate!

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:59 PM ----------

Is anybody bothered if I postpone the story for a bit?

Why are you asking for tactics on my thread for?
and I might postpone it because I am doing the FM base world cup and a joint story with Bodie228

I dunno :p Blues maybe!

Last edited: