FM Break

What team shall my new storybe about??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, You too mate

Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas both of you canna wwait for this :p it'll be even better now since we got 3 :p

Yeah I agree! :D

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I am still gonna win though!

I'm not you mate ;)
So did you think of any signings?

yeh just gonna get some people on loan and some free signings :p

Anyone in particular? :)

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

On PSP I signed:
Dennis Appiah
Jordan Rhodes
Diego Suarez
Soga Sambo
Henri Camara
Vincenzo Camilieri (Loan)
Jose Baxter (Loan)
Michael Ball
Hope it helps you!

Yeh thanks :) and yeh like gonna get richie de leat on loan :) and maybe dos santos depends if he'll come :p and also erm macheda or a decent striker :)

The top side's youngsters wouldn't come to me: N'gog, Macheda, De Laet, Wilshire and so on :(

Yeah I agree! :D

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I am still gonna win though!

i am a bit rusty so i think ill come last as my fm09 is broken i cant play fm so im unhappy 1 day to go !!!!!!! woooooooooooo

i am a bit rusty so i think ill come last as my fm09 is broken i cant play fm so im unhappy 1 day to go !!!!!!! woooooooooooo

Haha I'm a bit rusty too mate :p but gotta give it me best shot :p and i'm bad on tactics thats my worst thing :p

I'll just download some good ones :p

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:04 PM ----------

Less than 5 hours left!

I'm going to make the thread now!

What has happened to the poll, where we chose your team?

It took me 1 and half hours to download it for me :p jesus 7 hours is a lot :p and you makin the thread bcfc ? :D