FM Fantasy Football Game - Join Now.

Will the update be soon dmlambert? Feels like I've be waiting ages to find out if Exeter stay up! Hopefully it will be worth wait ;)

Will the update be soon dmlambert? Feels like I've be waiting ages to find out if Exeter stay up! Hopefully it will be worth wait ;)

Im up nice and early on my day off work to get them up on here, I was going to do them last night but ended up watching fast and furious 5 and having some cocktails instead.

Im up nice and early on my day off work to get them up on here, I was going to do them last night but ended up watching fast and furious 5 and having some cocktails instead.

lol fair enough. looking forward to them :)

im just getting the screenshots together now, they should be up shortly :) Depends if I go for a McBreakfast :)

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Budgets in the opening post are update before the start of the next season

Lets see if Newcastle can dig themselves out if this mess

Sorry for the delay, internet decided it wanted to fail on me, Im on the work computer at the moment, I will try and get it back up and working tonight, I have all the screenshots already and all the prize money worked out, just a case of getting them up on here A.S.A.P

come on dmlambert i thought screenshots were done? my only aim is to avoid relegation but cant even remember whos in my team :p

He told you guys his internet went down there's nothing he can do about it.

Will this game be continuing? It seems like most auction games never reach an end :(
If it has Im claiming victory for my back to back promotions :p
If not look forward to update....

Sorry for no update on this thread, it is still ongoing but I am still without internet at home, seems the problem isnt going to be resolved as quickly as I thought, but what I will do is put the screenshots onto a USB and then upload them at my girlfriends house. Sorry once again but please bare with me.

Luke797, you say most auction games never reach an end, when would this one end, I cant see an end?

What I might do is start up a new one when I get my internet sorted with an end organised. But I will be keeping this one ongoing for as long as people take part.

Sorry once again, please bare with me.

no problem just wanted to know what was happening
and i know there isnt really an end point just meant some others end before any results -probably because alot of work? and was hoping for more than 2 seasons which im glad its not finished :D
maybe the end point could be say first to 500 million on leaderboard or 5 seasons? up to you

Guess what people!!! I have internet at home!!! Just needed a new router, problem solved!!!

I will get screenshots up tonight or tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Ive ordered a large pizza, couple beers, so the uploading and then the results will be up tonight :)