FM Fantasy Football Game - Join Now.

Here are all the screenshots, I havent put them into a proper order just yet, I will neaten them up soon, but at least they are there now :)

Enjoy!

WOW..........Cannot even get Newcastle out of the championship.....complete fail......Can I sack the manager.....I would rarther have Steve Stone in charge.

16th in League 2... Definitely have to make some investments.

WOW..........Cannot even get Newcastle out of the championship.....complete fail......Can I sack the manager.....I would rarther have Steve Stone in charge.

If you would like me to assign an assistant manager as your manager then I can do that for the next season.

nice, second in championship and back up to the prem again! hope i stay there this time! david villa was amazing for me :) can you let us know when the money is updated dmlambert, then i can plan my boosting etc, cheers!

3rd in the prem, quite shcokign for me, need better players and boostig :) cant wait 2 see my budget.

Am pleased with how it has gone; may have not got into the play-offs in League 1 again, but got to the FA Cup Semi-Final and the JPT Final. Should have a nice amount of money to improve my team to get promoted this time :D

wtf 9th :( all them players from the auction in the team and we finish 9th and crouch is still our top goal-scorer.
could I have a screenshot of Spurs best 11?:) need to see if my star buys actually played.

Double promotion. :D

Could you add some managers for the next one? Need one badly.

I will add managers into the next auction, and I will add managers from the country that I was meant to of added already for the countries that I have already done.

FFS relegated from premiership :( only just tbf (2 points) but need to strenthen so i get promoted back next season. also had a good league cup run getting so semi finals so hopefully a bit of prize money :)
also do cardiff lose money for going into debt?

Last edited:
Didn't realise that them 2 signings would make that much of a difference.