FM Fantasy Football Game - Join Now.

Will there be another auction soon?

Yes there will be one up either tonight or tomorrow morning. I have got the next three days off of work so I will try and get this all up to date with prize money etc, hopefully get one more season out by tuesday. :)

Promotion to Championship with a pretty average team. Hopefully get a few players and a new manager in this auction and finish top half in the league :)

Delighted that Xavi had such an impact after spending all that cash on him. Looks like him and Lee had a superb season, culminating in winning the F.A Cup and only just losing out on the League cup. Kind of disappointed to finish 12th all the same.
Lee and Sturridge +10 for next season please

Last edited:
Just to confirm mate, you cant boost PA beyond CA without boositng CA firrst, so its double the price?

Just to confirm mate, you cant boost PA beyond CA without boositng CA firrst, so its double the price?

You got them the wrong way round, CA has no point in this game, PA can be boosted up to 200 :)

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Sheffield Wednesday Please

Welcome, I will add you to the OP asap.

Could I put some boosts on please for Blackburn?
Formica +10
Olsson +10
I'm also willing to sell Roberts, Benjani, Emerton, Andrews and Goulon if anyone wants to PM me bids for them.

Last edited:
To improve this season:
Shaun Maloney +10
Beletti +10
Steve Harper +10
Xisco +10
Mauro Camoranesi +10

Benjani and Jason Roberts from Blackburn (me) to Bury (I7IDanny) for £10 million

wow I won the league cup but then fiinish 5th bottom ah well t bad need to improve in the prem though when are the auctions up mate?

can i have a screenshot of the spurs best 11 for last season please? ;)