How should we run the picking of players

• Turn based and players ranked

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Free choice allowing players to have same teams

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

spireross

Reaction score
Using a random generator i have set out the order of picks each player had one pick per turn and has to pick 18 players, 2 GK, 6 DF, 6 MF and 4 ST. their is no limit to value of teams. I am loading up the top leagues from England, Spain, France, Germany and Italy

Taking part:
Lewie100 - Messi (ST), Hart (GK)
Adit99 - Hazard (MF), courtois (GK)
SpireitesDK - Bale (MF), Suarez (ST)
Grindo - Ronaldo (MF), Baines (DF)
Yiliang99 - Neuer (GK), Hummels (DF)
Ajlewis93 - Pogba (MF), Ter Stegen (GK)
Jdenzy - Neymar (ST), Lahm (MF)
Stokecfc10 - Oscar (MF), de gea (GK)
Hansi24 - RVP (ST), Ribery (MF)
NYCarmy - Muller (ST), kroos (MF)
Myself - Mata (MF), Ibrahimovic (ST)
HasonJenderson - Kompany (DF), Cavani (ST)
Mapas - Vidal (MF), Lloris (GK)
Boyd715 -
Ghettoboy -

Registration is closed

Last edited:
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in this. I give you a budget say £250m to pick 18 players and a starting 11 + subs. Will play with LFC Marshall's latest update first transfer window disabled and give points based on what happens in game. So the question is who would be interested in this? If there's enough interest i'll draw up some rules.

This sounds like an fantastic idea. I'd definitely be interested in this!

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in this. I give you a budget say £250m to pick 18 players and a starting 11 + subs. Will play with LFC Marshall's latest update first transfer window disabled and give points based on what happens in game. So the question is who would be interested in this? If there's enough interest i'll draw up some rules.

i would be really really interested

I'd be interested in this but we'd have to have a fair system so that all the people involved can get a fair chance at choosing the players they want. I say this because some people are unavailable at some points of the day due to work and etc. It would be bad if most of the good players were already gone because a couple of people sped through the pickings while others were unavailable.

I would suggest round pickings in order. Order should go in the order of people who signed up with first sign ups getting first pick.

I was thinking of either doing it that way or getting people to inbox me there teams and allowing people to pick the same players like the official fantasy football, i'll see on numbers and then put it to a vote

For now then i'll cap it at 20 places including myself so there is 14 places left. There is also now a vote at the top of the page.

Right so 12 places left players taking part will be put in the opening post

Sounds good, Before I join I'd like to know the rules a little more

Sounds good, Before I join I'd like to know the rules a little more

No worries, it'll be more detailed when i'm on the laptop however it'll mainly depend on the results of the poll. If it's turn based it will be like the nfl each player will be ranked and each player will take turns. If it's the opposite way players will get a budget to pick their teams like online fantasy football. Points will be awarded for each players in game success

Personally, It'd be better if it was like a draft, Like the NBA/etc.