How should we run the picking of players

• Turn based and players ranked

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Free choice allowing players to have same teams

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Well everyone could be on different time zones, But I guess if they don't pick within 6-12hours you just pick then next best player, Kind of unfair but only way I can see.
I'll give everyone 24 hours for the first pick then and then reduce it.

Sorry didn't know this started, I thought a new thread was going to be made. If you didn't get my PM then I'll draft Gareth Bale

i already messaged spireross .... i m goin fr ronaldo

AjLewis is up next Messi Hazard Bale Ronaldo and Neuer gone

Disclamer89 is up next Pogba has gone. Should i put taken players in the OP?

I'll take Zlatan Ibrahimovic...31 in the game but I dont care! haha :D

Kevinpe has 2 hours left otherwise we'll get rid of him!

What you should do is let everyone message you a Huge list of players they want. For example have a Striker but have what if's that striker is picked.

E.g

I want Sergio Aguero but if picked Have Carlos Tevez but if picked Fernando Llorente.

Have this for extra position and have 3-4 backs ups in every position?

What you should do is let everyone message you a Huge list of players they want. For example have a Striker but have what if's that striker is picked.

E.g

I want Sergio Aguero but if picked Have Carlos Tevez but if picked Fernando Llorente.

Have this for extra position and have 3-4 backs ups in every position?
I've already had a couple do that, so if everyone else wants to do it that would be great

Right Kevinpe has now been removed Stokecfc has taken Oscar, Kai Rooney is up next

Right, i've taken the decision i want to get this started so now i'm only giving people 6 hours however if they miss there turn they won't be removed from the game but have the subsequent pick at the end of the game. If anyone misses two picks in a row they will then be removed! Therefore Kai Rooney has lost his pick. Hansi takes Robin Van Persie, NYCarmy takes muller so it is now BradLads turn!

Last edited:
Bradlad hasnt been online for more than a day abandoned his chairman game too :(