How should we run the picking of players

• Turn based and players ranked

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Free choice allowing players to have same teams

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
If anyone wants to pm with a list of players they would like, if they're going offline for example. put about 10 player on the list in the order you'd like then and i'll take your highest player for your team

I was just thinking does anyone have any ideas on how to speed up the selection process?

yep, that is the only problem.. but with drafting like this, waiting people to choose one-by-one, no choice..

We shall see how we get on in the next 24 hours then and then try and move over to that if it's not much better

Wait, is there any reasons you didn't count me in? :S

as good as the draft is, That's a major problem with waiting for picks, Could be weeks before this actually starts.

as good as the draft is, That's a major problem with waiting for picks, Could be weeks before this actually starts.
I know but i can't think if anyway to speed it up while giving everyone a fair chance, any ideas?

Well everyone could be on different time zones, But I guess if they don't pick within 6-12hours you just pick then next best player, Kind of unfair but only way I can see.