4 as it stands

Well wouldn't it make sense for teams that have four, if one of the players volunteered or something to help make a new team? That means people get to play more games, and there's more competition.

Well wouldn't it make sense for teams that have four, if one of the players volunteered or something to help make a new team? That means people get to play more games, and there's more competition.

We could do, but we'd still be a man short at the moment, so until we have 3 teams with 4 confirmed participants (USA has a possible), I'll leave it as it is for now.

Oh yeah, of course. But if there are 3 (or more) teams with a forth man, we should definitely split off some of those forth men to make another team :)

Are you looking for an extra team now or just an extra player?

Are you looking for an extra team now or just an extra player?

Either or. If people from teams of 4 are willing to form a new team together, then that would be great. A Commonwealth team perhaps, that could work.

Have to be honest, I not really sure where we are on this. Are we going to try to make 8 teams or run with what we have?

If we're running with what we have, we could start the draft?

Start the draft Wednesday.

Captains start listing your 3 home grown players, need to be complete by 1200 am BST Wednesday to me so I can post them on the draft thread.

If we have an 8th team by the start of the draft, then fine, if not then run with 7. However, I propose they get locked in at the start of the draft, although you can still join existing teams, with teams finalised by the end of the draft phase.

Start the draft Wednesday.

Captains start listing your 3 home grown players, need to be complete by 1200 am BST Wednesday to me so I can post them on the draft thread.

If we have an 8th team by the start of the draft, then fine, if not then run with 7. However, I propose they get locked in at the start of the draft, although you can still join existing teams, with teams finalised by the end of the draft phase.

Sounds good to me, will send you the Aussie homegrowns shortly :)

Scandinavia will be represented by the following:
- Kasper Schmeichel
- Christian Eriksen
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Representing the football powerhouse that is Australia we have:

- Mat Ryan

- Mile Jedinak

- Matthew Leckie

Tremble in fear competitors!

Worth noting that failure to submit HG players could entail in a forfeit. I will be PM'ing the captains with details as to how the draft works Tuesday afternoon.

Homegrown Players for the U.S.:

- Clint Dempsey

- Michael Bradley

- Fabian Johnson

We are the best at ... soccer ;)

Sorry, been away for a few days and just catching up on things. Could the Scotland team get in touch with me either on here or thru Steam(steamcommunity.com/id/burtda11) regarding homegrown players. Cheers

Sorry, been away for a few days and just catching up on things. Could the Scotland team get in touch with me either on here or thru Steam(steamcommunity.com/id/burtda11) regarding homegrown players. Cheers

Might be an idea to send them a quick PM mate, just in case they miss your post :)

Wales here, representing us will be:

Gareth Bale

Aaron Ramsey

Ashley Williams

​Let's do this!

Wales here, representing us will be:

Gareth Bale

Aaron Ramsey

Ashley Williams

​Let's do this!

No Welsh Xavi??? :O

Guess that would give you an unfair advantage. Much like the Scandinavians generously leaving out Lord Bendtner

No Welsh Xavi??? :O

Guess that would give you an unfair advantage. Much like the Scandinavians generously leaving out Lord Bendtner

I just thought that if we'd gone for both Zlatan and Lord Bendtner, the rest of the teams would forfeit before the tournament started. It was a toss-up between the two in the end!

HG players need to be in in the next 14 hours. Captains, expect a PM anywhere within the next 6 hours explaining the draft. Draft order will be decided by me and whoever is online on steam at 6pm.

Forfeit for missing the deadline is that you miss the first three rounds of the draft to pick HG players. So, if you want Messi, you better pick someone more local today.

Expect the England HG announcement a little later on.

Ahead of the draft, I have completed a fixture list using a random fixture generator. The first round of fixtures will be announced ahead of the open of the draft phase.

Top 4 will go into a playoff phase. Table will be sorted on goal difference, then head to head, so every match counts. With there being 7 teams, we are looking at 14 matches, in a very Aussie League sort of format.

Before each round starts, the captain will submit the three selected players for that round with a number of 1,2 or 3. That number will correspond to the opponent for that round, which will be posted at the start.

Last edited: