Last years Ashes series looked really good, so would love to be involved in this!

I'm English/Irish but I believe they are full, so am happy to represent any other Nation needing members :)

Last years Ashes series looked really good, so would love to be involved in this!

I'm English/Irish but I believe they are full, so am happy to represent any other Nation needing members :)

Surely a nomad can represent anywhere

Feel free to put in for either team! (preferably England ;) ) The minimum squad number is 3, there is no maximum as such.

Great to see the Irish team confirmed!

Huge Honour to be given the opportunity to captain my country, I am extremely proud.

Hopefully my experience in the ashes will come in useful; we are fully committed to coming out on top!!

Come on lads!!

I've been away for a while but I'm interested in making a return to the scene! Scotland for me :)

ALBA GU BRATH

Ok, so just another status update here. So far we have; Australia, England, Scandinavia & Ireland confirmed. The U.S. has 3, though bupp doesn't know if he can commit so we'll wait for another to join before confirming them. Scotland now needs just one more player & Nomadic has to chose between Ireland & England I believe. If Ive missed anything just let me know ;)

Australia - Lippo, Yeti, Weiry, Maximus

England - Godfish, Matt, AW190, TheJoshter

Scandinavia - Znik, AFN, c0y0te

U.S.A. - Ninjaskill, Meehar, bupp(?)

Ireland - Disclaimer, The Otter, Brendn

Wales - Lewie, Taskers, Nomadic

Scotland - Grianaig, EionMcG, Davey Jones

Last edited:
Might not be able to find together enough players for NZ team so don't mind being chucked onto another team. England or Scotland would be my 2nd choices due to the fact my ancestors came from those places.

Back into the football manager life now and happy to represent wales and help lewie out. How about you join as well Nomadic? Its about time the welsh won at something!!:p

Might not be able to find together enough players for NZ team so don't mind being chucked onto another team. England or Scotland would be my 2nd choices due to the fact my ancestors came from those places.

Well, that one's up to you mate. Joining Scotland would give them the minimum numbers so in that regard it would be good. The other possibility is an ANZAC team made up of Aussies & Kiwi's to compete along side the Australian team. Also a possibility for a UK team that could compete alongside England & Ireland & include the Welsh & other brits maybe? Just throwing some stuff out there :)

I suppose i am currently doing a Welsh based Story, so would be fitting for me to represent them on here. Sign me up for Wales then :)

Ok so, as Lewie has stated, Wales is in! Captain announcement to follow :)

Well, that one's up to you mate. Joining Scotland would give them the minimum numbers so in that regard it would be good. The other possibility is an ANZAC team made up of Aussies & Kiwi's to compete along side the Australian team. Also a possibility for a UK team that could compete alongside England & Ireland & include the Welsh & other brits maybe? Just throwing some stuff out there :)

Ah will join Scootlund 'en

Wales and Scotland? I look forward to earning bragging rights to the UK....

Two more captains have been decided upon and they are:

Scotland's captain - DaveyJones

Wales' Captain - Lewie100

Another ex-Ashes player, and an unknown quantity. It's all shaping up rather nicely.

Ok so just a little update on the captains draft, which we will explain in a little more detail later but this time around, before the draft actually begins, each captain will be asked to select 3 players of their represented nationality. That means; The Australian team must have 3 Aussie players & so on for all nations! So captains, get thinking!

Also, each squad will only be 18 players so chances are, you're going to have to use your "home-grown" players!

Just a note on the file as well. Once the captain's draft is complete, I will create a save file for you all to insert which will have the team for you to export in. Everyone will receive the same file, so abilities etc will be the same, making down to luck and skill in equal measure.

And again, the more teams we get here, the merrier. We are game to accept co-operation between nations as well, so feel free to create the team for Central Europe, or something similar. Just the one to go for the USA as well.

Just a bump & a reminder for the captains to start talking their homegrown players & preferred tactics/roles etc. over with their team mates ahead of the draft. I know some teams have already decided on theirs.

Also have updated the squads on the previous page, with captains highlighted in green. :)