Lippo255

Reaction score
FM Internationals

Ladies & Gentleman, the chance to represent your country is rare. For most of us it is a dream that will never be realised but, as a prelude to the up-coming FM-Base Ashes Series, myself & my good mate Godfish93, are offering you exactly that chance with our new On-line International Series.

Now for those of you that followed the 2015 FM Base Ashes Series, the concept will be quite familiar. Basically what we are looking to do is expand it a little to include some other nations.

Which nations you ask? Well, that’s what this thread is for. Obviously England & Australia are confirmed, however if you wish to represent either nation, you should still post in this thread as the final line-ups will be decided from here.

Anyway, If you would like the chance to represent your country (any country) against the might of the English & Australians, this is your chance. All you need to do is express your interest by posting below & stating the nation you will be representing.

Each nation will require a minimum squad of 5 players so get your friends, family, whoever to sign up as well. When a country gets enough participants, a captain for that side will be selected & he or she can then start assembling their side to contest the tournament.

Exactly how the competition is going to work will have to wait until we see how many nations can field a team but it will most likely be either a classic cricketing Tri-Series or a knockout style international tournament hopefully starting in the new year (mid to late January/early February). More details to follow.

Sound good? Then what are you waiting for!? Get posting!

Last edited:
IN. Obviously.

Ireland. Come on Brendn, get in here.

Last edited:
I'd like to be in can represent either US, England or Scotland

I'm in Lip - Depending on the end format you use and if we get more than us and England nominating we could play the Pom's first up for the Urn if you want to condense things.

Happy to keep it separate though too - nothing like more chances to beat the Poms.

I'm in Lip - Depending on the end format you use and if we get more than us and England nominating we could play the Pom's first up for the Urn if you want to condense things.

Happy to keep it separate though too - nothing like more chances to beat the Poms.

Yes! Great to have you back on board mate :)

Will just have to see how we go team wise before working out a format. Would be good to get a few different nations involved though, with the centrepiece remaining the battle for the urn of course ;)

Who won the last series anyway? :p

I'd love to enter Norway in the series, but I fear we won't be enough players :( Perhaps a Scandinavian cooperation with PatrickLFC and HansPedersen!

I'd love to enter Norway in the series, but I fear we won't be enough players :( Perhaps a Scandinavian cooperation with PatrickLFC and HansPedersen!

I'd be fine with a scandinavian co-op. Despite his love for Sweden, Pat's an Aussie though so hands off! :p

Would be great to see potentially Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England all battling it out. It'll be like the Euros, but with Scotland.

Remember, your nation of choice only enters if you get 5 people. The sooner that you do that, we can confirm your team captain, and you will have a guaranteed spot in the tournament. It would be amazing if we could get a variety of nations taking part in this, and create a few rivalries in the process, so don't hesitate to join us.

Just don't be too upset when England wins though.. ;)

Remember, your nation of choice only enters if you get 5 people. The sooner that you do that, we can confirm your team captain, and you will have a guaranteed spot in the tournament. It would be amazing if we could get a variety of nations taking part in this, and create a few rivalries in the process, so don't hesitate to join us.

Just don't be too upset when England wins though.. ;)

I was with you right up to the England winning part :p

Personally, I'd love to see a Kiwi side get over the line, Davey Jones if you're reading, make it happen mate ;)

In, but from Denmark, could be up for Scandinavia :D

FM Internationals

Ladies & Gentleman, the chance to represent your country is rare. For most of us it is a dream that will never be realised but, as a prelude to the up-coming FM-Base Ashes Series, myself & my good mate Godfish93, are offering you exactly that chance with our new On-line International Series.

Now for those of you that followed the 2015 FM Base Ashes Series, the concept will be quite familiar. Basically what we are looking to do is expand it a little to include some other nations.

Which nations you ask? Well, that’s what this thread is for. Obviously England & Australia are confirmed, however if you wish to represent either nation, you should still post in this thread as the final line-ups will be decided from here.

Anyway, If you would like the chance to represent your country (any country) against the might of the English & Australians, this is your chance. All you need to do is express your interest by posting below & stating the nation you will be representing.

Each nation will require a minimum squad of 5 players so get your friends, family, whoever to sign up as well. When a country gets enough participants, a captain for that side will be selected & he or she can then start assembling their side to contest the tournament.

Exactly how the competition is going to work will have to wait until we see how many nations can field a team but it will most likely be either a classic cricketing Tri-Series or a knockout style international tournament hopefully starting in the new year (mid to late January/early February). More details to follow.

Sound good? Then what are you waiting for!? Get posting!

Spain
I'd like to be in can represent either

o.png

ME!!!

Wales here, 1 step closer Godfish!

P.s. Come on Jamie, I think he's Welsh! :p

Also, there may not be enough Welshman to enter, I was thinking a UK team, imagine: Disclaimer, Brendn, Jamie, me, and any other person who is in the UK, but not from England.

It's the UK, without England. (And with Ireland, could be a 2nd UK team if there's overflow)

i may be in depends when you're doing it. if I can do it i'd love to rep Australia :) but if they're full I can settle for Northern Ireland (second nation :p)

I like the idea of the Scandinavia team, that sounds like a very handy workaround should we need it

Maybe if you're planning on more teams, lower the number of people per team down to 3 or 4?