I may be able to see if I can get some interest from some IRL mates mainly Greece/Cyprus/Macedonia

How about you focus more on getting a Welsh side over the line & less on my many, many mistakes! :p

I'm fearing I won't have a Welsh side at this rate! (A. Not sure if Jamie's playing, B. May be no other Welsh people here) If not, I'll take one of the other UK reserve spots (Not England though. :))

On one hand I'd like to try this, on the other my schedule is very rigid and not very flexible which poses a problem to schedule matches.

Also, I've never played online. Well, I did try to enter in two competitions in FM10 and FM11 but neither had a second day.

And yes, I'm Spanish. But I could go with any country, it's not like I'm the most patriotic guy around.

Any Italians?

Not yet mate, care to be he first?

On one hand I'd like to try this, on the other my schedule is very rigid and not very flexible which poses a problem to schedule matches.

Also, I've never played online. Well, I did try to enter in two competitions in FM10 and FM11 but neither had a second day.

Fair enough mate, we all know time is valuable & FM very much takes a back seat to more important things. Keep it in mind though, would love to see a Spanish side get up :)

I guess I am in as Italian for now but I don't know if I can commit to online so put me down as maybe

Yup, we just need to select a captain, but me and Lippo will sort that part out.

Yep. The Irish are confirmed as the 4th side to compete, we will announce their captain as soon as we've had a chance to talk it over. Going to be a big call this one!

With the confirmation of Ireland's participation, there comes the confirmation of a captain as well.

That man is... Disclaimer89.A former Ashes man, will he lead his home nation to the title?

4 teams in, 4 to go. C'mon folks, no time like the present to get your nation in the draw!!

Congrats to Disco! The Irish are looking quite formidable!

The U.S. needs just one more to be confirmed as the 5th side, & just the 2nd from outside Europe. C'mon Yanks, get in here!

I'd take an England spot if there's still one as well!

With the confirmation of Ireland's participation, there comes the confirmation of a captain as well.

That man is... Disclaimer89.A former Ashes man, will he lead his home nation to the title?

4 teams in, 4 to go. C'mon folks, no time like the present to get your nation in the draw!!

I'm definitely picking Thierry Henry in the first round for us Vikings! ;)

If we end up without enough nations could always pull an English B team out?