FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 (FMRTE)

Need some help with this. I've downloaded it, but the problem is when I click on "Load game" on the FMRTE it just says that an unexpected error occurred. I have a friend over and we wanted to play about on it, but it's kind of not working :(

You need to have the game running and the save loaded as well. If you DO have the game on and loaded and it still gives that error, I don't know what to tell you, mate.

when i try to download i get [invalid drive C] what does this mean

What is the max. you can have your transfer and balance at in the editor? thanks

2 Billion I think. I'm sure its that in the normal editor anyway.

Hello everybody!

I think I messed up something with the kits. I edited Spurs kits so that the default home socks would be white instead of blue. Everything seems okay in FMRTE (v3.0.231) but for some odd reason the team quite often shows up in away kit for home matches. Could anybody please provide a solution?

Last edited:
I've downloaded this but I have no idea on how to use this. Any help?

Hi guys,

Any way to add new active leagues?

I'm four years in, won serie A last two seasons and now fancy a move to the prem. Is this possible?

need help...

fmrte opening is all fine.. no complaints, but when i make changes to my transfer budget and player attributes... and click on save changes and go to fm game... i dont see any change at all.....

whats the problem?

plzzz reply soon...

nope... not a new game.... my existing game...

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:41 PM ----------

anyone?

do u have the finance screen already on when u doing it if so just change the page then go back to finance and u should see the change plus u have to save them seperatly do your transfer budget save then go to players do them then save again

Last edited:
Genie scout is better

EDIT: I must have had two tabs open, and read another, but posted on here, sory martindavies

Last edited:
If you're having a problem with an error when you click 'Load game', try running FMRTE as an administrator. Just right click and select 'run as administrator'. This is the main problem that people encounter, so if the error persists I'd recommend just re-installing and crossing your fingers.

On another note, does anybody have any idea how to change the finances of a club so they're completely broke? I was feeling evil earlier and decided to ruin Liverpool FC, but their finances are always 'stable' and their loan debt is always £2.5m regardless of what I do. Any ideas?