FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 (FMRTE)

they go down then they settle after a while just be patient.

Or dont click the legend button just put CA and PA to 200 hundred and wait arounf 3 weeks.

Never used it before and don't know how to. just downloaded the file and don't know where to go from there

ghfhghghy

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

What do you mean by an Arsenal Edition, can you post a link to it?

Or is it just a skin?

There is an official arsenal version of fm which has an arsenal skin badge strips and player photos you can buy it on the arsenal club shop online !

Just extract it using WinRAR then run it and FM load your game then click load on the editor.

i have changed my northampton town kit for there 1970's version using the FMRTE , looks greta on there until i go to play a game on FM10 then they come out in there latest kit. is this the norm or should it have changed.My subs look tlike they have the new socks and shorts on. any ideas? :S

In my opinion editing a Player with all his attributes 20 is just like you create a Robot or better to say ''a Cyborg". Play free People and enjoy Football because that is all about I belive this FMRTE it is used by weak People or Virtual Managers. without anger pls:)

I agree with you about puting all atributes to 20. But I think if it helps people enjoy the game then why not as long as they dont start posting on here claiming they done thi and that.

I once put all the attributes to 20 but after a couple of games it gets boring, don't see the point really. :S

I used the FMRTE to edit tommy oar's stats because some of them were a bit underated by the game (like pace, passing, long shots and crossing) and after a week every one of his stats went down not just the ones i edited. WTF

I agree with you about puting all atributes to 20. But I think if it helps people enjoy the game then why not as long as they dont start posting on here claiming they done thi and that.

here here.. i love playing the game with the FMRTE, i put my stats to about 14 and have some good games, mind u at transfer time every body wants all your team thats a pain but still
i love it .

I play about with it untill I get bored then I start a real game and play it fair.

is there a mac version?

So, any news for a MAC version ?
But it seems almost impossible for me, because as far as I know I think all the programming is based on .NET framework, and windows memory addresses; so a mac version would imply major code changing.
Anyway, if they're working on a mac version, I'm really looking forward to it!

Cheers,
Nicolas

i got the mac version, its call FM10SX.. nice ^^
Download it here
HTML:
http://code.google.com/p/fm10sx/

Open ur game load up ur save game press f12 on ur keyboard and its on the left

Or right click the fm shortcut on ur desktop or in the program files sports interactive folder and go to version tab

Come on Utd

Last edited: