FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 (FMRTE)

Its not working i try to download the 3.0.331 version it comes up with 3.0.131 version :S help me please.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Oh wait its working now :/ loool

I have downloaded it and it works fine, but i doubt i will use it unless i do a ***** and giggles game.

Crashes when I go to load, Maybe I chose the wrong version is there any way I can change it?

ive downloaded this and wen i click to open it says stop working every single ime any one help ?

Its not working i try to download the 3.0.331 version it comes up with 3.0.131 version :S help me please.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Oh wait its working now :/ loool
How did you fix the problem? Thats whats mine doing!

Got it. Its the same thing mate just make sure you select the correct version.

i cannot get it to work i double click it on the desk top and it says fmrte beta has stopped working

what to do?

i cannot get it to work i double click it on the desk top and it says fmrte beta has stopped working

what to do?

I think you have to download the correct microsoft frameworks edition but I'm not sure.

is there any chance you have a link for that??

I keep getting this messageThis Archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Hello good people, im just wondering. Is it an new one for the latest patch from 16 december?

Merry Christmas, :)

If you edit a players stats and then freeze them the stats will not change. On previous versions the stats changed to lower ones so you had to keep changing them.