FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 (FMRTE)

Hi!
I have patch 10.3.0 and the full game!
I've been using FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 and yes maked some players in the original editor for FM10!
And now when i open a new game i've been edited all my new created players with FMRTE to the stats i want because the original editor doesn't give all the stats that you give them.
So i edit and yes the players have the stats but after some time all stats is gone again
cry.gif
what can the problem be??

Anyone can tell me what freeze does in the FMRTE? and the other buttons!

Very thankful for an answer! Peace
rolf.gif

If you have some problems with downloading, go to YouTube and search for: how to download FMRTE...
I did it successfully, but know i have much problems and questions about this item...

Hi!
I've been using FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 and yes maked some players in the original editor for FM10!
And now when i open a new game i've been edited all my new created players with FMRTE to the stats i want because the original editor doesn't give all the stats that you give them.
So i edit and yes the players have the stats but after some time all stats is gone again
cry.gif

rolf.gif

Firstly you must add up your players stats and give him that current ability.because if the doesnt have the right ability his stats will drop after a few weeks.
Im not sure about the freeze button but destroy team sets the team morale to one and makes all the players realy unfit.
hope this helps :)

Registration for national teams

Hi,
In my game, I was previously manager of Scotland u19 team. I wanted to take over as u20 for the world cup, but was rejected. After realising this was because i was already employed as u19, I then resigned and applied again, this time successfully.

My problem is that I have taken over after a couple of games and would like to change the squad. Looking at the editor, I can see in the players' 'relations' tab where players are registered for the squad. (it is under 'League Registration' 'Scotland' then squad number). When I attempt to swap out players by registering them in FMRTE (latest version) it does not return any national teams in the search results.

If anyone knows how to get around this or another way, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

does this editor work with patch 10.3?..

and can it be used in the full game or just the demo??

if it dosent't...can anyone give me a link to a ediotr that works with 10.3 patch full game please?

just clicked on my fmrte and it says installing fmrte wen ive used it loads of times. wen i click on next it says it cant find a folder downlaods [1],

as this happened to anyone before and can someone help me please

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

on fmrte, is the genie scout function there or do u have to download it separately??
The genie scout is a different program but you can use the search tool (binoculars) on FMRTE, it has a filter so you could e.g. search for 15-18 years old with a pa of at least 170 and you would find the very cream of youngsters

Hi!
cry.gif

rolf.gif

freeze button (on the bottom right of player attibutes page) will freeze all that players current attributes as they are on the screen, use this to stop all those little 20s dropping down.

the icon near the top of the screen that looks like an icey snow flake is the freezer manager - basically, next time you load up ur game, go into fmrte click freezer manager and a list of any players that were frozen last time you played this save will appear with the word freeze next to each player - click on freeze to keep them frozen. you will need to use the freezer manager teverytime you re-load your game

72325373.jpg

Errr..hey guys... can you help me a bit...you see the player name up ther? and notice the spaces after his name...when I used fmrte and remove the spaces, nothing happens. The spaces are still ther. Can anyone help me? pls and thank you

is the surname Adha?
i'm going to assume it is, what you need to do is (on fmrte) is click on his surname search button and replace with any surname you like as long it has the same amount of letters as the name you really want (in this case you will need to find a 4 letter surname i.e. Long)
Once you have selected a name, cleck save changes and return to your game.
In game you need to continue once (so that you see 'processing')
once continued, return to fmrte - on his surname click so that you can type (not the name search) and you will be able to replace 'Long' with 'adha' or any other 4 letters that you like really.. click save changes and return to game - hopefully these spaces will be gone

only catch is, whatever name you choose to 'over write' will change to what you type in for all players who had that name (i didn't explain that well)
Basically if u used Long like i suggest and change it to adha then every long will become an adha i.e shane long would be shane adha. for this reason its best to find the rarest name with the same number of letters you require

Hi! I was using FMRTE from time to time, but all of a sudden it doesn't work anymore. No idea why. I tried deleting it and downloading it all over again, installing it, but doesn't work.

I start the program, while playing FM, and press the LOAD GAME button, then a message pops up saying: "An unexpected error occurred FMRTE will terminate, please send the error.log file that was created in FMRTE folder to [email protected]

Error Message:
No access.

Anyone know what's wrong? It is the latest version of FMRTE (v3.0.231), and I am using the latest patch, using Steam. So weird that it was working before, and I don't really remember changing anything, then it didn't work anymore.

Hi! I was using FMRTE from time to time, but all of a sudden it doesn't work anymore. No idea why. I tried deleting it and downloading it all over again, installing it, but doesn't work.

I start the program, while playing FM, and press the LOAD GAME button, then a message pops up saying: "An unexpected error occurred FMRTE will terminate, please send the error.log file that was created in FMRTE folder to [email protected]

Error Message:
No access.

Anyone know what's wrong? It is the latest version of FMRTE (v3.0.231), and I am using the latest patch, using Steam. So weird that it was working before, and I don't really remember changing anything, then it didn't work anymore.
I'm not really sure. I don't use FMRTE very often. Have you tried using FMRTE on other saved games? Just to make sure it definitely is FMRTE and not that save.

Hi, thanks for answering! Yes, I tried one more save-game, same problem. I read that you're supposed to try making FMRTE run as mod, but I can't figure out how to do it. The choice doesn't come up when i right-click on the icon. I see the choice on my FM-icon, but not on my FMRTE-icon.. For some reason.

I am trying to download it from FM Base but it says ERROR File not found???

i always change the potential of players to what i think they should be some stats i dont understand.....ronaldo freekicks 15???? more like 19

I still can't get it to work on any of my savegames. It shouldn't make a difference if I have edited my savegames beforehand, should it?

I've tried removing FMRTE and then downloading it all over again a few times, no change. Always the same, can't load game. Drives me nuts, seeing as it was working just fine a few months ago. Any ideas out there?

how do you create a player in fmtre??

you can't 'create" a player but you can edit existing ones to the point where they're completly different to who they were originally. you can edit name, dob, nationallity, stats, positions etc

you can't 'create" a player but you can edit existing ones to the point where they're completly different to who they were originally. you can edit name, dob, nationallity, stats, positions etc

i see, thanks for the reply. so i just have to edit an existing player to make it whoever i want it to be... :)

i see, thanks for the reply. so i just have to edit an existing player to make it whoever i want it to be... :)

yeah pick a young one, preferably a regen cos he wont have much of a playing history, if any :)

if, for example you edited wayne rooney to be a 16 yr old portuguese dc called Pedro Gomes, the player would still have wayne rooneys career history...

parky63

hey guys, plz dont be too annoyed as i asked this same thing elsewhere ... i don't know my way around a comp too well (i'm 46) but could someone plz help me as to how to add a new kit for my fav team (which i d'loaded from here already)

I'm looking forward to one of you kind peeps helping me and will say thanks in advance. ''Thanks ''