LethalManager

Reaction score
Im Havin Trouble Makin Up Mi Mind Who 2 B 1st On FM07 , Cud U Guys Giv Me Sum Ideas Hu 2 B And Tell Me Hu Ur Gna B 1st.... Thx

worst typing ever by the way - no text speak please

but ill be boro first as i always am on new game or updates - see if they are any good yet :p

but its nice to be quite a big rich club so you can get a feel of the new game and settle in and find good players without too much pressure

totaly agree with Sam there. If I ever play the demo (which i do for like 10 mins) then i go Chelsea. Anyway when the full game comes out ill either go Man u or Celtic :)

why dont you just be the club you support

i am going to be wolves 1st

haha ur 14 :)

anyway, I said Celtic, who I support but if you read Sams post the reason is in there. Going a big team eases you into the game, lets u get used to the new game, lets you identiy players, tactics etc

I usually go Man Utd first when the new game comes out. But I fancy going Schalke or maybe another lower league English team.

prob Wrexham, or AC.
Juve r quite temptin, being in serie b an all.
or maybe West Ham after recnet signings

haha ur 14 :)

anyway, I said Celtic, who I support but if you read Sams post the reason is in there. Going a big team eases you into the game, lets u get used to the new game, lets you identiy players, tactics etc

ye but gonna be 15 in 6 days

just be team u support..then a team wi loads of money to check out the deals u can get

I'll easily be my hometown team Hartlepool Utd... I'll break there sodding penalty jinx!!

I'l probably go Utd,maybe Wrexham...i cannay wait tbh

BIRMINGHAM!!! and il do alot better than steve bruce has been

For demo version certainly is man u , but now man u transfer budget are making me headache .. how i suppose to get good Defensive Midfield & Clinical Striker with only 24m to spend??