Are you looking forward to the BBCSport FM10 Skin?

• Excited

Votes: 198 80.2%
  • Not Bothered

Votes: 49 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 2 weeks of waiting the excitement is fading fast!
Although a estimated release date might push it back up :p

soon, when the skin comes out, everyone on their stories will have this skin. lol

When it comes out, it will come out, I know we're all excited but don't push him for a release date otherwise it might not have all bugs fixed.

I hope its worth the wait when it is released.

Yes steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s I love you.

This better be good <) Anyway thanks as I can see a lot of effort has been put into this.

Thankyou all for your continued support and also your patience during the creation of this skin :D:D
Can't rush something this sweet. Thank you!

Will check out asap, awesome!

Last edited:
Just wapped it on, completely different to the flex skin i have been using and it will take a while to get use to. Thanks.

Thank you Steve for giving up your time to create something so special for all of us.

:wub:

I actually love you Steve :wub: Absolute tank, this will be used on my story (H)

Is anybody having a problem with this skin? I am,

I have a 22inch screen and in windowed mode (but full screen) The bottom of the screen shows about 3 inches of the previous screen, if that makes sense. I make the window smaller and it worked fine, but I would rather run it in full screen view. Can anyone help? (A)

i have an annoying problem too. When i click the start key, I can see bits of old commentary above the current commentry :S

Just like to say, thank you Steve, you put your time and effort into the skin, but i have used it since it came out, and i don't really like it.

:(

I've used the skin, and I quite like it. It takes a bit of adjusting too which is maybe why some people don't like it yet, but I've adjusted quickly and I'll be using it a lot ^^)

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.