FM10 Club, Competition & International Team Logo Pack (9,000+ Logos)

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have put together a torrent download of over 9,000 Club, Competition & International Team logos for FM 2010.

Download Links
9,000+ Club & Competition Logos for FM10
9,000+ Club Logos Pack Fix v2

SCREENSHOTS

bg_logopack.jpg

bg_logopackv2.jpg

SS_2009-10-31_16-03-02.png

SS_2009-10-31_16-03-49.png

SS_2009-10-31_16-04-05.png

SS_2009-10-31_16-04-34.png

SS_2009-10-31_16-01-37.png
SS_2009-10-31_16-01-57.png

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Step 1

You need to have a Bit Torrent client to download this file. I recommend using uTorrent which can be downloaded here.

Step 2

Once downloaded and installed DOWNLOAD THE FM-BASE.CO.UK LOGOPACK.TORRENT FILE

Step 3

Now open the file in uTorrent. You should now see this screen...

SS_2009-10-31_15-53-58.png

Step 4

You need to save this file at the following location...

Windows XP Users
C:\Documents And Settings\[YOUR ACCOUNT NAME]\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\fm-base.co.uk logopack\

Windows Vista & Windows 7 Users
C:\Users\[YOUR ACCOUNT NAME]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\fm-base.co.uk logopack

Eg:

SS_2009-10-31_15-57-08.png

Step 5

Now you can choose which files you want to download. I recommend (for now) to UNTICK the nation specific packs part as they just include nation specific packs of wich about 99% of them are included in the megapacks folder already. So your screen should now look like this...

SS_2009-10-31_15-59-31.png

Step 6

Now press OK and the torrent will start downloading.

Step 7
Once the download has finished. Open up FM and go to the preferences screen (SHIFT + P) and browse the the Display & Sound tab. You then need to make sure that 'skin cache' is UNTICKED and that 'reload skin on confirm' is TICKED.

SS_2009-11-04_17-22-52.png

Last edited:
Over 80 people are currently downloading it from me. So hopefully starting tomorrow the speeds will be fast :)

downloading now and will seed for a long time

i'm putting my bandwidth into the fold. downloading now. gonna super seed for a week or so

cheers sean

Thank you.

downloading now and will seed for a long time

That isn't the correct Burnley badge.

Thanks for letting me know. I will release a small pack which fixes the incorrect/missing logos shortly.

If anybody else has spotted an incorrect badge please let me know.

It does take a while to download but as Sean said the more people download it the faster it will become.

What sort of download speeds have you guys had on this so far? I reckon about 60-70 people now have this full pack with about another 90 downloading. So there should be plenty of seeders available by now. I just hope people keep seeding.

I've just finished downloading it. I'll leave it seeding for a few weeks just to be safe. had speeds up to about 40kb/s, but my net is running slow just now for some reason

hi guys,

the logopack is great. Thanks Sean for the efforts.

I've managed to create official logos for UCL and Europa League. Please see them attached, they are fully compatible with FM10.

Just save them on your hard drive, as they are and copy them into C:\Users\[YOUR ACCOUNT NAME]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\fm-base.co.uk logopack\Competition Logos\Normal

They will replace UCL old logo and UEFA Cup logo, which is now called Europa LEague.
I will look for further updates to make on the logopack, I will come back with replies, if any.

Cheers

Last edited:
hi guys,

the logopack is great. Thanks Sean for the efforts.

I've managed to create official logos for UCL and Europa League. Please see them attached, they are fully compatible with FM10.

Just save them on your hard drive, as they are and copy them into C:\Users\[YOUR ACCOUNT NAME]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\fm-base.co.uk logopack\Competition Logos\Normal

They will replace UCL old logo and UEFA Cup logo, which is now called Europa LEague.
I will look for further updates to make on the logopack, I will come back with replies, if any.

Cheers

how did you get access to the logos mate, coz I can't I just get Megapack folder> Club logos.fmf, I'm using the MAC version of Utorrent

Last edited: