FM10 Club, Competition & International Team Logo Pack (9,000+ Logos)

Here's a little preview of the update.

bg_logopack2.jpg

Hi Sean,

Yesterday I talked with a friend that works in the media, and he's informed me that the Romanian Professional Football League (LPF) has cancelled the sponsorship deal with European Drinks company (Frutti Fresh) for Liga I, at the end of October, therefore the logo I've suggested you is wrong now.
Sorry about it, but I just wanted to let you know, I don't like to provide erroneous info.

Below ones should be the logos for Liga I, since they don't have any sponsor anymore.

PS: For Liga II there isn't any change.

Regards,

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know. I will change it now.

Hi, it's pack so cool! But logo of FC Tom' from Russia is wrong, now logo with horse - this

AWESOME! My internet download speed. It usually peaks at 100kb/s in uTorrent. This was going at 150! Very fast speed and great packs. Thanks!

Well played Sean loving the logos for the lower English Leagues and the FA Vase its great. Very much appreciated :)

i started downloading but it was too slow there isnt any seeds!

same here ETA for download 2days :/ 5.5kB/s about 60 seeds

Also Hi every1 only joined today :) Is there no alternative dl links for this large file?

Most people seem to have been getting good speeds. There are 426 seeders to 294 downloaders at this moment in time.

Try Enabling DHT in uTorrent. That might speed it up for you.

To enable DHT just right click along the bottom of the uTorrent window.

SS_2009-11-08_11-24-32.png

Last edited:
installed it works awesome apart from now the little shirts in the tactics screen are not showing up!

Any ideas anyone?

Hello Sean this pack is perfect, i just got one problem, in fm 09 when there was a cut-out face there used to be a big logo of the player's name appearing as a background to his face which looked pretty neat, i don't know if it's disabled in fm10 or did i do something wrong in the display and appearance settings or is it absent from this pack, thanks a lot for your help on this! :)

installed it works awesome apart from now the little shirts in the tactics screen are not showing up!

Any ideas anyone?

To fix it do this...

Go to:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\
or
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\

COPY the file graphics.fmf to...

C:\Users\[UserName]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\
or
C:\Documents And Settings\[UserName]\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\

Then do the untick skin cache and reload FM Skin settings.

Hello Sean this pack is perfect, i just got one problem, in fm 09 when there was a cut-out face there used to be a big logo of the player's name appearing as a background to his face which looked pretty neat, i don't know if it's disabled in fm10 or did i do something wrong in the display and appearance settings or is it absent from this pack, thanks a lot for your help on this! :)

That's been disabled on the new FM skin.

do i need to download the original file and the update or just the update? cheers.

Original & The update.

Overall I really like this pack but there is a team missing. Hadleigh United from the Eastern Counties Premier, the only team in the league without a logo and they just happen to be the one i'm managing.

I've included these two images that could be used if you do another update.

Thanks for letting me know. They will be included in the next update :)