FM10 Club, Competition & International Team Logo Pack (9,000+ Logos)

Have looked on google images and this is the correct Holbeach United Logo

I have a little problem with installing it.
Windows Vista & Windows 7 Users
C:\Users\[YOUR ACCOUNT NAME]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\fm-base.co.uk logopack
i don't have the graphics map.
Can someone help me please?

Does the fix have all of the logos in or just the fixed logos? Because i downloaded it and unzipped the file but it hasnt got all of the logos for the premiership. But the first download i need to install a programme, as it is torrent but i dont have that programme and i dont want to install it. So how can i get all of the logos without installing the torrent programme.

Last edited:
Does the fix have all of the logos in or just the fixed logos? Because i downloaded it and unzipped the file but it hasnt got all of the logos for the premiership. But the first download i need to install a programme, as it is torrent but i dont have that programme and i dont want to install it. So how can i get all of the logos without installing the torrent programme.

Just the fixed logos.

If you don't want to download it via torrent there are some mirror links on the download page...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1136

Is there anyway that i can remove logos from the pack, as the Derby one in the game is correct, however the one in the pack is a very old version

Is there anyway that i can remove logos from the pack, as the Derby one in the game is correct, however the one in the pack is a very old version

The fix v1 has a correct Derby logo.

im trying to install this but it keeps saying my graphics folder requires permission to install. im the administartor though?! help anyone?

Fix v2 download link has been added to the first post.

Downloaded and installed. Brilliant work Sean

Last edited:
i think they are in there already e.g. llanelli, bangor

hi Sean

First of all awesome logo pack, but i've some problems with it.

i'm using the pack and like 80% of the logos work, did the untick/reloaded thing

but are missing some logos, like BOAVISTA, GONDOMAR, HULL CITY.

How can i manage to work this out?

Picture4.png

Picture4-1.png

best,