FM10 Club, Competition & International Team Logo Pack (9,000+ Logos)

I think you will need to uninstall and then reinstall the game

Does anyone know if the republic of ireland league is in this/ is there any way to download it separately as my connection is terrible and would take many decades to download something this size.

I have downloaded this, and the V2 bit, but the premier league badge is wrong? Any help would be much appreciated :)

I have downloaded this, and the V2 bit, but the premier league badge is wrong? Any help would be much appreciated :)

Sounds like you have another logo pack interfering with this one.

I think I've found out why some people are having problems with some logos not showing - the config.xml s in the update/fix only correspond with the fixed logos, so if you put them in the same folder they overwrite the original config.xml

First of all thank you very much for the effort, the pack is amazing.

There is a feature though that bothers me. I like for the national teams to show the national flag, not the FA logos. Is there any way that I could change that? Thanks!

thanks for this pack but i can't use torrent. could someone upload nations specific packs to rapidshare?

First of all thank you very much for the effort, the pack is amazing.

There is a feature though that bothers me. I like for the national teams to show the national flag, not the FA logos. Is there any way that I could change that? Thanks!

Nevermind, I deleted the "International Team Logos.fmf" file and it's OK now, thanks anyway!

Been using this, its good but suddenly in one of my saves a load of the logo's aren't coming up, some still display but others don't.

I am having trouble installing the file, for some reason it comes up with 'error: access denied' in utorrent.

Also i don't have a graphics folder in my FM10 file, i have the game saved in C:/program files/sports interactive/fm2010 but there is no graphics folder in there. There is only a graphics folder, when you open up the data/sigfx folders.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I am having trouble installing the file, for some reason it comes up with 'error: access denied' in utorrent.

Also i don't have a graphics folder in my FM10 file, i have the game saved in C:/program files/sports interactive/fm2010 but there is no graphics folder in there. There is only a graphics folder, when you open up the data/sigfx folders.

Any help would be much appreciated.

The graphics folder should be in this directory --> C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics

If you don't have the graphics folder, you have to create it. Sorry i can't help you on the torrent as i don't use that.

The graphics folder should be in this directory --> C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics

If you don't have the graphics folder, you have to create it. Sorry i can't help you on the torrent as i don't use that.

Problem is, i don't have that at all on my computer.

Not a documents & settings folder anyway.