Also, copy and paste your post before you post it because sometimes FM-Base ***** up ;)

Oh, I strongly agree.

The amount of times I've lost it all. XD

Do u think i should start a story? i have just started my 5th season, but i really wanted to make one,but i think i left it too late????

If you think that you can backtrack easily then I don't see why not. I tried to do a similar thing and really struggled though

If you think that you can backtrack easily then I don't see why not. I tried to do a similar thing and really struggled though

hmm, do u think i should just start and see how i go, and if im struggling, then give upw ith it?

I'm currently doing a Fulham and looking to post a story but I don't know if anyone is doing one.

I just wanna add one after I've realised the stories section atm is quite poor.

If you've just joined the site, read some of the stories that have been a success, i.e Max's, DMF's, Mike's, Chris, etc etc, or you will get no followers and be hated forever. (Paul Custus)

Im Really Gutted Because I Wanted To Make A Story, But I Don't Have A Clue How To Make One :S

One another thing I have found

Nowadays concentional FM-Basers are bored of visiting the FM Stories Section,why?

Its the same lousy Aston Villa,Man U story again

Like what Eds99 has donee,try to be creative,create a new team maybe,a new league ??

There are too many club-based stories, and not enough individual based stories IMO. If you start a story about a manager, and make him an interesting character, it will easily attract more readers than yet another 'Liverpool!!!!!111" type story.

However, if you really want to do a story with a big club, that may well have been done before, give it a unique slant. For an example, check out "Gunner do it for Arsene" for inspiration, adding a twist that no-one else had previously with the death of Wenger.

Im Really Gutted Because I Wanted To Make A Story, But I Don't Have A Clue How To Make One :S

Are you bein serious?

This is the advice thread, this is the place you find out how to do a story.

New speaker = new line? You'd be surprised how many people don't use that.
"Hello," said Bob. "Hello." Answered Bill. "So what you up to?" "I dunno...you?"
A lot of stories do that.