FM10 Who do you think is the best bargain?

Try Tom De Mul, he's a good young kid and i got him on a free transfer from sevilla, they were asking 0 £ for him lol...

He´s fast and e crosses very well.

Ruud van Nistelrooy only cost me 1.5 mil and he has been good for my chelsea team 4 goals in like 7 sub appearences

You can get guti from real madrid for 2 mil and Andrade (ex. Juventus for free)

Ronaldo for 1.6 million and only had to pay 300k upfront...

I signed Michael Mifsud on a free for my notts county side, he started of pretty slow but now he is on fire. He has scored 15 goals in 16 games, I would recommend him for lower league teams as he is free at the start of the game :)

Rudi Skacel is good for Championship and lower can get him on a free at start of game
Thiago from Barcelona can get him for about 300k got him for Leeds and after 6 month he is worth 1.5m

Rivaldo £200,000,Ronaldo £1.9m & i bought Drissa Diarra for £130,000 from Lecce,good buy :)

has anyone got andy van der meyde yet?

if you need a good keeper im not to sure if he is still on the game but German Lux is a good keeper, i used him for Hull City on FM09 saves shots he should not be saving!

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Also Ruud Van Nistelroy, great player 33 years of age, You can get him for about 1.3million.

He will score you goals but, he only will take a 1 year contract so if your looking for a long term striker dont sign him, I think he would be good for a team that are predicted 17-15 in the premier league and you want to make sure that you stay up :)

yer i signed van der meyde for portsmnouth. A good sub on the wings for me

Bought Kikin Fonseca for my Newcastle side, 37 goals in 46 games makes him my best bargain for only 1m..
Ps.7 games, 3 goals 4 assists so far in PL.

Jonathan Cristaldo is also somewhat of a bargain, didn't use him much in the first season but playing great in the PL. Paid around 900k to get him to Newcastle.

Riquelme signed on a free, joining me in July. He was immense in teh last game, I got him for nowt and then Liverpool paid £15M. Biggest mistake of teh season to sell him aswell!

Also Beckham, signed him on a free but he is out for 3 months with injury at the moment. Scored 2 and 3 assists in 7 games so far though

I signed Michael Mifsud on a free for my notts county side, he started of pretty slow but now he is on fire. He has scored 15 goals in 16 games, I would recommend him for lower league teams as he is free at the start of the game :)

im top with notts county, got fabio borini on loan from chelsea and hes got 12 in 16 and ***** topp has 10 in 16 , bought titov and a few frees like seck and babayaro, oh and fausto is amazing for league 2

(Andy Van Der Meyde)

yes i have for my team R.Sociedad

3 matches 1 assist average rating 7.13

he was good in my friendly matches 4 matches, 3 goals 2 assists 2 manofmatch

Van nistelrooy is listed for 2mil.

gonna try buy him for 1 - 1.5 for liverpool and use as torres backup.... just to rub it in to man u

also patrick vieira is up for 1.9mil.... might try similar

Vincent Enyeama , GK, 650 K, awesome, one of the best shot stoppers!!