FM10 Who do you think is the best bargain?

i tryed to sign van after real relesed him on a free which always seems to happen. i was man utd..... he went to liverpool. Anthony Annan from rossenberg is a good bargain and only cost around 2 million.

has anyone got andy van der meyde yet?

Yeah i snapped him and Bolo Zenden up for my Middlesbrough side and they both are playing well
Van der meyde needs to work on his fitness though
My best bargain for a championship side has to be Graziano Pelle
I signed him for 120K with 10K when he scores 20 goals and 20K if i get promoted
After 4 games he's bagged 6 goals and 3 assists
He's a real good target man/poacher.

Signed ***** Topp for free for Torquay. Gave me 25 goals. Topp man:) Torquay just promoted to L2, finished 5th in the league with a play off position to boot.

Ronaldo 500k for less :p.. Skjlbred 1.2..quality playmaker. and Vicente 1mil a very good LM/AML :p

Alan Dzagoev i alays buy, depending on if i can afford 10m. but hes quality as an attacking midfielder, bought him with Tottenham and in 32 league games, he has 14 assists and 12 goals. cant really go wrong with that. in total hes played 37, 17 assists and 14 goals. contribution of 31 goals there. theres a few from CSKA. Akinfeev to me is the best keeper on it but he'll cost you around 25 million and then tomas necid, 20 year old striker will cost 6ish. Im suprised Klasic isnt better than he is.

Must Buys: -
Diego Buonanotte - 6m
Cesar Azpilicueta - 13m
Marc Muniesa 110k
Kjaer - 10m
Nistelrooy 1.4m
Van der Vaart 6.5m
Jose Baxter - 3m
Ritchie De laet 2m

If you wait til about 1/2 weeks from transfer deadline, you can get RVN on a free.

Jonjo Shelvey from Charlton is FANTASTIC. I've got him in my Liverpool side, he is 17 if you buy him on season 1.
Wonder Kid and CHEAP....!!!!!!!!

cristian pulhac from dinamo bucaresti

OK I got all these on free transfer as Leeds:
Seyfo Soley MC/DM
Glauber CB (Get him quick - classy CB. Been great for me so far avg rating 7.2)
Andy van der Mayde RLM
Rudi Skacel LM (12 assists in 16 games 0_0)
David van Zanten RB (He was my second choice - I wanted to get Omozusi on FT but he signed with signed with Derby)
Pascal Formann GK (Slightly better than Higgs and I sold Ankergren)

On the woderkids front - here are a few:
Ismail Aissati – 20yo AM RL $7.5M Ajax
Nicolas N’Koulou – 19yo D RL, DM, MC $6.75M AS Monaco
Yohan Mollo – 18yo AM RL $9.5M AS Monaco
Renato Augusto – 21yo AM RLC $11.75M Bayern Leverkusen
Sokratis Papastathopoulos 21yo DC $12.25M Genoa

Last edited:
lol guys,I know ******* talent,perfect central defender for around 3m,but he still very young.Hes stats incredible,I found him on Lithuanian Football Manager community.
Search for S.Kryvtsov (smth like that,he from Ukraine) and you will be delighted.

I am sunderland and signed riquelme from boca. A fee of 3.1 million but worth every penny. His stats are amazing if u play him as an Attacking midfielder. Scores loads of goals and gets plenty of assists. was sad to leave boca but was excited to play in premiership. Only downfall is he is 31.

Check ot a player called jovetic. Cant remember where I got him from but what a buy. I paid 7million for him. He's already a starter on my Manchester United team.

Check ot a player called jovetic. Cant remember where I got him from but what a buy. I paid 7million for him. He's already a starter on my Manchester United team.
Fiorentina, don't you watch any football? ;)

Anywho, here's my bit. Remember that 15-year-old defender from Grêmio that became so amazing later on? Well, his name is Gérson and he's still got massive potential, but here's the kicker. At the start of the game, he's got a £240,000 release clause. Signed, sealed, delivered, he's mine. And it's great, since he will stay at Grêmio until he's 18, they're essentially just training him for me, I love it!

Haven't played Van Der Vaart yet but he has to be a bargain if you get him on loan for the season. Just 1.1m and he has penalties, free kicks, corners 17+! Sorts all your set pieces needs. If he bags in 10 goals and 10 assists, he must be a bargain. Playing him now and will see. Gerrard imo is the best att mid in the world but VDV might just push him to the wings!!

I signed van der vaart for man city before for £8million and he was the biggest flop ever

Simeon Jackson from Gillingham, costs from £375-500k. Absolutely immense, 17 finishing, 17 composure, 18 penalty taking, 15 pace, 15 acceleration, 16 teamwork, 14 work rate, 14 flair, 15 determination. One of the best buys on FM2010 for teams Championship or lower.

Any special reason why you felt the need to swear?

Mark Viduka- Free for my Forest team 10 goals in 9 with 3 assists, also Ritchie De Laet, great young versatile defender for lower league.

lol guys,I know ******* talent,perfect central defender for around 3m,but he still very young.Hes stats incredible,I found him on Lithuanian Football Manager community.
Search for S.Kryvtsov (smth like that,he from Ukraine) and you will be delighted.