[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

I love this tactic, it is actually amazing.

It has won me the Swedish Premier Division twice, and the Swedish Cup twice with Malmo FF.

It also got me to the Champions League Group stages, where I beat Celtic twice and Spurs once and finished 3rd.

Great tactic, I would recommend to everyone

I love this tactic, it is actually amazing.

It has won me the Swedish Premier Division twice, and the Swedish Cup twice with Malmo FF.

It also got me to the Champions League Group stages, where I beat Celtic twice and Spurs once and finished 3rd.

Great tactic, I would recommend to everyone

Thanks

Maybe you used V2,it's V3 now,V3 is better(K)

Zero,

Are you saying your latest tactis is the best in your opinion?

Hi again Zero Sea..
Have you managed to upload somewhere the " Ingame Hidden Attributes Viewer" for FM2011? :) Looking forward to use that.. :) You could upload the file and place it here in fm-base... I know that many people want that addon..

Cheers

Hello Zero can u tell me please what kind of players can we use to ML/MR?? i am a little confused... i use your tactic on my Copenhagen save.... On ML i use Wend/Claudemir and on MR Kvist... Are they good??

Zero Sea's Fairyland V3

[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland V3 -- Gorgeous (5.4) - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

MRL: Dribbling, Pace & Acc,Passing, Creativity
ML:better with right foot; MR: better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".

"Normal" and "Control"

Due to feedback of some people having hard time with the AI with only 1 tactic, so, i added a "Control" tactic for you guys.

Whats the different between this 2 tactic?

I guess everyone know this right? "Normal" is strong in offence, weak in defense. Whereas "Control" is strong in defense, weak in offence.

How to use these 2 tactics?

1. Normal:when the odds are in favourite of you, use "Normal". When the odds are against you, use "Control".
When you are leading, you can switch to "Control"; when yoi are losing, can switch to "Normal".

2. Personal favourite: when the odds are low against you, you can take the risk of being beaten upside down by using "Normal", more exciting. When leading, you can continue to use "Normal", to increase the scoring rate, but also in risk of being fight level or losing.

3.DO not use only 1 tactic for the whole season, as AI will get used to your tactic. The power of tactic will decline.

E203.png

E202.png

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

How did you get CA and PA on your tactics screen???

where is the file to download???help me..i can't find it.

This tactic doesn't work for me properly. I play Villarreal and I set all the things like you said (by the way what do you mean by setting training on 30%, there is no such option! You can change training like None, Very Weak, Weak, etc., not percentages). I win with Barca 2-0 on Camp Nou and then I lose with Bilbao 1-5 at home. Then I win with Real at Santiago 3-0 and once again I lose with Levante at home 1-3. This tactic sucks at home! After the whole season I finished 3rd. I had 17-1-1 on away matches and 6-4-9 at home. WTF?! I played in semi-final CL with MU. I was glad to have 1-1 in England, and then I lost 0-4 at home. Don't get this tactic at all. When my wingers (Robben, Cazorla) get the ball, they just stand and wait for defender or pass back instead of crossing into the box. I don't like this tactic at all. The style of play is weird and unattractive.

Maybe you are just bad luck.It's in SI forum

strange tactic, but work extremely well!!! better than those popular tactics outside.
The ML/MR acts winger but also can stop opponent's attack at midfield
have no luck with the control tactic, so I use the original all time.
beating Porto home and away, lost to Benfica away probably bcoz I switch to defensive positioning (match prep) before the match.
Sportingleaguetable10-11.jpg

I use assistant's OI and teamtalk (unless he says pleased at halftime) but no shouts.
The "wrong foot" MRL/AMRL often scores from cutting inside and it is nice to watch.

Superb tactic!

The download formation is completely different to the pictures????? this is a copy of 4-2-4 11.3 spurs tactic i downloaded ages ago

where si this tactic availabe from??

what do you recommend for using for 2nd division teams like Empoli on serie B? control or normal for start when underdog?

thing is, ive lost/draw more matches than won on the starting of the season, i seem to concede goals from the sides, ans also miss too much (my wingers dont have the best "finishing" tho, just low economy for buying better ones :x)

however, think this might be becasue they arent gelled enough yet?

P.S sry for my english

EDIT: forgot to say, the other half of goals i concede come from corners.. idk whats up but my guys just suck defending on corners..

Last edited:
Add "places shots", "moves into channels", "Likes To round Keeper" ,"gets forward whenever possible" and "cuts inside" for the AML, AMR & ST and you will get a constant nightmare for the opposition goali

Zero - this seems such a mental tactic that I am sure it must work! I will start a Crystal Palace save and let you know how I get on. I have been using Il Devasto with them in first and second seasons and it doesn't really do the business.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

By the by Zero, the corner set piece editor won't let you place 7 lurk outside area, just 6. Just FYI. That's in 11.3

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

**** and blast I just found V4 and was training V3 - oh well. Back a few games I go...

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

hmm waitaminit - V4 is nothing like V3 at all... what gives?

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I see that this thread seems to contain many different tactics... not just different versions of one tactic. It is very confusing. Can any kind soul care to make sense of it all for me / us?

I really like the 31321 (Fairyland?) Tactic - it seems really solid and great with possession. I am going to try a seperate Palace save with this V4 Ghost tactic (which to me looks like Il Devasto but with an MV dropped into DM) and compare the two...

Zero - this seems such a mental tactic that I am sure it must work! I will start a Crystal Palace save and let you know how I get on. I have been using Il Devasto with them in first and second seasons and it doesn't really do the business.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

By the by Zero, the corner set piece editor won't let you place 7 lurk outside area, just 6. Just FYI. That's in 11.3

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

**** and blast I just found V4 and was training V3 - oh well. Back a few games I go...

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

hmm waitaminit - V4 is nothing like V3 at all... what gives?

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I see that this thread seems to contain many different tactics... not just different versions of one tactic. It is very confusing. Can any kind soul care to make sense of it all for me / us?

I really like the 31321 (Fairyland?) Tactic - it seems really solid and great with possession. I am going to try a seperate Palace save with this V4 Ghost tactic (which to me looks like Il Devasto but with an MV dropped into DM) and compare the two...

Mate read what he's saying. Ghost Tactic and Fairyland are for different patches. Fairyland is Zero Sea's newest tactic for patch 11.3, Ghost Tactic is for 11.2 or 11.1 (I can't remember which patch). And to get the lurk outside you have to do it outside of the tactic creator which is very easy to do.

Mate read what he's saying. Ghost Tactic and Fairyland are for different patches. Fairyland is Zero Sea's newest tactic for patch 11.3, Ghost Tactic is for 11.2 or 11.1 (I can't remember which patch). And to get the lurk outside you have to do it outside of the tactic creator which is very easy to do.

Yes

Thanks

Well even outside of the Tactic creator, you can't set more than 6 people to lurk outside area, it forces you to swap with an existing player in that instruction...

View attachment 171603

Parabéns, até que enfim que aparece uma Táctica (para o Patch 11.3) que apresente resultados. Excelente táctica, recomendo. =)

Congratulations, finally appears that a tactical (for Patch 11.3) to produce good results. Excellent tactic I recommend. =)