muhammadrizka

Reaction score
My first thread by the way.

And sorry for my bad english.
I'm just want to share my tactic and hopefully get some advice & feedback about this tactic.
This tactic is not 'Plug and Play', that mean you need re-tweak to make better adopted in your team.
Okay here we go.

My main target as this tactic created :
1. Give some balance between Attack and Defence. So the result maybe just gap 1-2 goals different.
2. No Long Shot Allowed. I think Long Shot just wasted time.
3. More efficient if created chance to one-on-one with the keeper a.k.a CCC. Preffered with through ball.
4. Incredible Style of Play and Consistency performance.

FORMATION

MlagaCFSADMlaga_Tactics.png

Remember, just Keep It Simple, Stupid! KISS!

Specific Role :
GoalKeeper : Generally GK attribute. Reflexes, One on One, Agility, Jumping.
Fullback : If you have pacey player in this section, maybe you can more pushing up the defensive line.
Centreback : Make two model from centre back. First, Towering Defender (Height, strenght, jumping, header, etc). Second, Stylish CB (Agility, Decision, Anticipation, Pace, etc). Exp, Vidic-Ferdinand, Pique-Puyol etc.
Def. Midfielder : As link between Defender-Midfielder. Simple Short Passing.
Adv. Playmaker Support (Primary Playmaker) : Speed not needed. Passing, First Touch, Creativity, etc. Xavi style.
Adv. Playmaker Attack : More speedy, Agility, Dribbing. Iniesta style.
Inside Forward (Left-Right) : You absolutely need good dribbler-man on this slot.
Deep-lying Forward : Fast to break ofside trap, off the ball, finisher.

LEAGUE TABLE (1ST SEASON)

LIGABBVAInformation_LeagueTable-1.png

FULL FIXTURES

fixtures.png

CURRENT TABLE (2ND SEASON)

LIGABBVAInformation_LeagueTable-2-1.png

SQUAD UNTIL 2ND SEASON
2-1.png

TRANSFER
MlagaCFSADTransfers_History.png

MlagaCFSADTransfers_History-2.png

DOWNLOAD TACTIC :

MIRROR MEDIAFIRE :
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4575http://www.mediafire.com/?fq8uf22ndfrk172

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

CORNER SET PIECE
1. Put your Best Header player on Attack Far Post
2. Put your Strength Player on Challenge Goalkeeper
3. Set Team Set Piece at Corner section to Far Post Right & Left
4. Choose your best Corner attribute to take the corner kick

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

1. Striker : Pacey, High Flair, Tehnique ==> Tight Marking Always Only, (Weaker Foot Optional). Strong, Good Header Ability, Slow ==> Tight Marking Always, Closing Down Always, Weaker Foot, (Hard tackling Optional)
2. Winger : Pacey, Dribbler==> Tight Marking Always, Weaker Foot. Good Long Shot ==> Plus Closing Down Always.
3. Midfielder : Playmaker Style==> Tight Marking Always, Closing Down Always, Weaker Foot. Deep-lying/Defensive Mid./Anchorman==> Closing Down Always, Weaker Foot, (Hard Tackling Optional)
4. Defender : Ball Playing Def.==> (Weaker Foot Optional)

MATCH PREPERATION

Set your primary tactic (just set 1 tactic as primary from 3 tactic field), set to Very High Workload. And focus on Team Blend. Do this until your pre-season end. Probably until 2 weeks to your first competitive match. And after that set back Workload to Normal. And focus to Attacking Movement.

For pitch I'm not really sure. Normal maybe.

Some Feedback This Tactic from My Thread in SIForum
WTF?!
i love this tactic!!
i downloaded and tested the mst rated tactic in this forum, but now, for me, this is the N°1!

i use Milan (yes, top team, and bla bla bla...i know...), and the style is so beautiful.

mtch prep: assistant
oi: assistant
oitch size: maximum

good job mate.

THIS TACTIC HAS BEEN FANTASTIC SO FAR!

I am with Sevilla!

I have two serious injuries: two CM's!!!

Spanish Cup: vs Barcelona at home: 1-2 ( this is my one defeat but it was first match), away won 1-0
League:5 matches 5 won 16-1,
CL qual: 2 won against Braga,
CL: won 3-1 at home vs Tottenham,

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE!!!

I'm really surprised not a lot of people discussing or giving credit to this tactic as compared to others even though this is ONE OF THE BEST TACTICS I've used for FM11..

This is the best tactic i have tried .

Well done mate

Any positive feedback would be appreciate.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
I must say, very impressive beating Madrid out to 2nd in the league, must be a good tactic

I started playing a 4-5-1 in my Liverpool save, though I did not download your tactic I took some pointers from the OP especially the corner one and I have to say it is paying off. I look forward to using this tactic in my next save. Cheers

Details of my Malaga squad & Transfer History added.

Feel free to share mate :D

In my Southampton's really good ;) I win all of my pre-season matches (4:1 with Slavia Sofia) in 1st season match I win with Execter City (?) 2:0 but only DC scored..

A good tactic, very fantastic. And I really like with this formation....

Good ;)

Another positive result mate. Great :D

I want to try this tactic with some top team. Arsenal maybe.

hi bro i want to ask what is through ball instruction???plis help