new to this forum and glad I came here after finding this Im playing as Arsenal in season 2 2nd atm and struggling a bit after my tactics i was using seem to be found out, the invincible one works wonders I played Barcelona away 1st game using it and I came from 1-0 down to win 3-1 in the CL
thanks for the well written out posts and good explanations
Glad U like it ;)
Ok, then tell me who to use on Bergkamp role, i think i've got the others good
I just saw the germany squad. I think Cacau, Marko Marin or Podolski would be great to fit with Henry role (players with right foot needed for Henry role).

For Bergkamp role, Muller or Oezil maybe :D
Yeah there is definitely truth to it, i did dominate possession wise in almost every game, but had some serious troubles with creating chances plus the defensive lane was way to up for my ****** defendors :). Still, i have just finished the season, 11th place, so not bad at all. :) But yeah, possession tactics rly do need better teams to truly shine. Gonna try this new one now, not sure about the team yet.
Yeap, you absolutely need the best midfielder with this tactic. Full of creativity to create chances :)

Glad U like it ;)

I just saw the germany squad. I think Cacau, Marko Marin or Podolski would be great to fit with Henry role (players with right foot needed for Henry role).

For Bergkamp role, Muller or Oezil maybe :D

Yeap, you absolutely need the best midfielder with this tactic. Full of creativity to create chances :)
Umm, I think Gomez is the best for Henry Role

Didnt know with his physical attribute, I think Henry role better with the pacey player. But if he play good, then its okay :D

Henry role: Complete Trequirista - Attack :p

similar players in Fm11:

Neymar on strength training/Guiseppe Rossi on pace training/Sergio Aguero/Zlatan Ibrahimovic on pace training

also Ji Dong-Won - Chunnam Dragons :)

Berkamp: Complete Deep lying forward - Attack

similar players in Fm11:

Thomas Muller/Sergio Aguero/Rooney/Tevez/Zlatan Ibrahimovic etc

both dropped deep, they took turns, Henry moved into rather wide positions and cut inside well!

Great :D

But I create role based with what I watch, and Henry always drifted to the left and cut inside. And I see if that working well on the game with Walcott. He always moving to the left side and dribble ball inside. Not really sure why he mostly make cut inside when his wide play as move into channels.

And Bergkamp (who I set as trquartista), sometimes he's going forward and similiar with 4-4-2 with deep-lying forw.

I think we have same direction with this. :D
And btw, the basic role would be changing as the PI tweaked ;)

Last edited:
Great :D

But I create role based with what I watch, and Henry always drifted to the left and cut inside. And I see if that working well on the game with Walcott. He always moving to the left side and dribble ball inside. Not really sure why he mostly make cut inside when his wide play as move into channels.

And Bergkamp (who I set as trquartista), sometimes he's going forward and similiar with 4-4-2 with deep-lying forw.

I think we have same direction with this. :D
And btw, the basic role would be changing as the PI tweaked ;)

Because he is a right footed player. In FM players tend to use more of their stronger foot even when dribbling, so as a right footed player he often cuts inside from the left, when in other side of the pitch he mostly hugs the touchline.

Started new season with Lech Poznań, using your most recent tactic. Lets see how it goes. :)

Because he is a right footed player. In FM players tend to use more of their stronger foot even when dribbling, so as a right footed player he often cuts inside from the left, when in other side of the pitch he mostly hugs the touchline.
And he have 'runs with ball down right' also.
Started new season with Lech Poznań, using your most recent tactic. Lets see how it goes. :)
Give the update then :D

did the double using this tactic beat barcelona and man utd in the CL and won the prem by 7 points thanks mate using the invincible one that is

Just won't my match against Denmark, now I'll ask Spain for a friendly match :D

I think Giuseppe Rossi is more suitable with Berkamp role; and for Henry role I think Cavani would be a good choice :-??

Do you think Pastore would be more suited to the Playmaker (MLC) or the Triquestra (AMCL) role?

Henry role better with high pace players, as PI tweaking is run with ball & forward runs often.

Pastore maybe good as trequartista (Bergkamp).

MLC (Fabregas) more like box to box playmaker, the position of Vieira era. And Pires take AML (Arshavin) :D

Using the Invincible tactic with PSG, just getting my friendlies out of the way. Enjoying it so far. Pastore at AMC is ripping it up.

Feel free to post the screenshot mate.

I'm trying Arsenal v1 tactic with sum mediocre team (now with Bolton), have a nice outcomes with sum tweak also.

Have you finished a season with invincibles tactic? (i'm waiting for FM2012) :)

Not yet, got little time to play FM now :(

Yeah wait for the demo soon. What about your result with all this tactics? Hope you like it bro :)

Premier League :

View attachment 198938

Very Happy, don't know what happened against Bolton I went on holiday.

Champions League :

View attachment 198939

Pleased to progress but disappointed to finish 2nd in group.

Carling Cup :

View attachment 198940

Thought this would be the trophy to end the trophy-drought. Underestimated WBA by playing too many youngsters.

This is a great tactic. Fantastic work :)