Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazhammer

Banned
Reaction score
Promised by the Collyers and wwfan that this sort of thing was to be largely a thing of the past, they promised this about 4 years ago, well here is my very first game of the season.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yes i'm well aware this kind of thing happens now and again in real life, but these kind of games are remembered for exactly that reason, they are very much one offs.

And yes, i'm also aware that this is my first game of the season and as such it may not happen again..............................yeah right:S

so, what's your point here. This happens all the time, it's something called luck

Whats wrong with that screenshot? I don't quite get it.

Perhaps blame your strikers instead of the game? Or get strikers with better finished/composure ect.

Well, that happens a lot in real life.

Not much to moan about.

Sorry but..

Stop moaning and just get on with it, happens to everyone.

Sorry, but is this not a good attribute of the game? This is something that happens in real life all the time, waste chance after chance and lose 1-0.

Get better forwards.

Haha, i bet you lot who think this is ok are about 12 years old.

The collyers admitted years ago that this kind of thing happened way too often in the game as opposed to real life so i can take what you lot say with a pinch of salt.

Try watching some actual football and check out some real life match stats kids.

The collyers admitted years ago that this kind of thing happened way too often in the game as opposed to real life so i can take what you lot say with a pinch of salt.

Try watching some actual football and check out some real life match stats kids.
I don't really think your in any position to be commenting on people's age when your acting like a little kid over a game. Please don't comment on our ages when you clearly don't have a clue.

It's a game, at the end of the day it's never gunna be perfect, so just try and enjoy it. :)

Clearly you need to work on your attitude.

We are pointing out that it happens to all of us. If every game had 1 goal for every 3 shots, it would be boring.

Stop moaning because you're the only one acting like a 12 year old.

You're reffering to us as 'kids' but you're crying over a 'demo'. It happens in football, all the time, i've seen teams smash the woodwork 3 times, and dominate possesion, but the taking of chances wins games, your strikers just need a bit more composure.

Take that with a pinch of salt.

Try watching lower league football.

Every week there are teams who out play an opponent and end up losing because they don't take chances.

Anyway, I think it's about right considering West Ham could hardly win a ******* argument at the minute!

seriously, who are Collyers???

stop whinging, just have fun, and get on with the game

Status
Not open for further replies.