Status
Not open for further replies.
he has no right to call everyone else kids when he cant take it that his lost one game on fm lmao

Profile says you're 38, thought you might of mattured from moaning over a game?

Profile says you're 38, thought you might of mattured from moaning over a game?

Isn't that what small kids do if they are afraid of someone telling on them because they are younger than 10? :p

Seriously though, it happens to all of us. Constantly.

Wow, a 38 year old man crying over a computer game and calling everyone kids. Get a life.

I'm sure if West Ham would of won in the same fashion as Bolton did, this thread wouldn't exist

I'm sure if West Ham would of won in the same fashion as Bolton did, this thread wouldn't exist
I think I love you for this post.

Now guyz.. leave the McDonalds worker alone! ;)

So numb, just like the rest of you kids, school tomorrow?
Actually it's half term Lord Farquad.

And this just happened to me on FM, so ya'no.. proof it happens to everyone.

OK, first off, call me a kid and Osama Bin Laden will bomb you ;)

Next, you're the same guy that tested tactics on FM10 and got the same thing. Whether it be from Hough or TBH and, again, it was all with West Ham. Don't you think you should try the same tactics on another team? Seriously, crying about it won't make it go away like magic.

What if your children saw this thread?

all this guy can say is we are kids cause he knows we are right and his sitting at home unemployed crying over FM wondering why his life is such a failure and not FM

Haha, i bet you lot who think this is ok are about 12 years old.

The collyers admitted years ago that this kind of thing happened way too often in the game as opposed to real life so i can take what you lot say with a pinch of salt.

Try watching some actual football and check out some real life match stats kids.
Watch an Arsenal/Chelsea game from the last two seasons or so. A fair few times we have dominated for stages and haven't scored and then Chelsea pop up and score. It happens irl so it should happen in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.