Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way.. have you tried stuff like ya'no.. changing tactics in games and using shouts and stuff? Like get the ball forward, or considered buying more clinical strikers.

You might find yourself winning that way and having more fun :)

I would say something, but it's all been covered.

Still, for the sake of making a point to this *******:

Stop crying over a game, get a job, and get a life.

how can you say FM11 failed. By the looks of it, you and your team failed. You dominated a game, and lost, I would say quite a realistic part of the game.

Since when did being a virgin come into the category of you being a looser?

Whats a "looser" dumb-***?

No wonder SI dont bother making a decent game anymore, when its main target market has become kids who have no understanding of the game.

Shame

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Im dumb? You mis-spelt dumb as numb earlier. So yet another fail to add to the pile that is your miserable life.

It was meant as numb you dumb-***, ffsXD

No wonder SI dont bother making a decent game anymore, when its main target market has become kids who have no understanding of the game.

Shame

Read the OP, that's a looser.

Paedophile

Shame

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

It was meant as numb you dumb-***, ffsXD

I think you'll find we have a better understanding of the game than you. We don't say that FM fails because we know that sometimes the game can be like that which makes it realistic because games like that happen every day. YOU numb-*** <)

Coming from the guy who thinks it's impossible for a team to win even though they get dominated for a whole game.

Ha ha , Mate I am 39 and even I can accept that you need to sort out your strikers and stop complaining about the game.

And to insult the so called kids on here who probably have a better grasp of the game than you, well thats just immature.

Last edited:
Laters you sad old perv who likes to argue with teenagers over the internet because your life is a complete failure

Status
Not open for further replies.