FM11 Fantasy Football Game - JOIN NOW (post Count removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton Upgrades

Lallana +20
Oxlade-Chamberlain +25
Lambert+20

Anyone know how to use the editor to view players performances? :S

Please Read:

I have come up with what I feel is a much better concept for a Fantasy Football Game based on a European Super League System which I have created, however I would like to know your feelings on this concept so please have a look at the screenshots and vote on the thread to decide if I should continue to run this game or start the new and improved game.

Last edited:
Super League sounds good

Better players and more competition with the leagues

No Wigan :( XD but it would make for better transfers and much more competition for the top spot/cup. Would be worth having a look at for future reference.

I would take part but Im liking this league we got at the moment, probably cos I just got Yeovil promoted to the Championship :)

I think I am going to start the new idea unless I get alot of negative feedback about it, so please continue to give your opinions on it and I will make a final decision on it tomorrow morning.

You will need to wait until everyone in this is aware of the switch if you decide to do so, and possibly give the current users on this first picks at the teams.

I think the new idea is rubbish!!!!!! Does that mean you wont stop this one..... cant you do both??

If the new game does not go through I would like to bid for Hoolahan, Brian, Got M.O.M again last night. :)

You will need to wait until everyone in this is aware of the switch if you decide to do so, and possibly give the current users on this first picks at the teams.
no it will be the same as the 1st one done on post count.

yes I will wait until tomorrow morning to give everyone a chance to give there opinions.

My main problem with this one is that it is alot of work for me with the number of teams involved and the fact that alot of the teams do not have somebody manageing them.

Here is some more info on the new idea plus a link for the database, let me know what you think.

European Premier League

Barcelona – 45m
R. Madrid – 70m
Man Utd – 75m
Chelsea – 85m
Inter – 100m
FC Bayern – 110m
A.C. Milan – 120m
Liverpool – 135m
Arsenal – 140m
At. Madrid – 150m
Juventus – 150m
Lyon – 160m
Porto – 170m
Valencia – 175m
Sevilla – 175m
Roma – 180m

European League 1

Benfica – 185m
Sporting – 200m
OM – 200m
Shakhtar – 210m
Man City – 215m
Zenit – 225m
CSKA Moscow – 225m
Fiorentina – 225m
Werder Bremen – 230m
Bordeaux – 230m
Dynamo Kyiv – 240m
Rubin – 250m
Galatasaray – 250m
Fenerbahce – 250m
Besiktas – 250m
Villarreal – 250m

European League 2

Schalke – 250m
Tottenham – 255m
Sampdoria – 260m
HSV – 260m
Palermo – 265m
Spartak Moscow – 270m
Paris SG – 270m
PSV – 275m
Ajax – 275m
Leverkusen – 275m
Genoa – 280m
Mallorca – 285m
Napoli – 285m
Stuttgart – 285m
Lazio – 290m
Monaco – 290m

European League 3

Rangers – 295m
Everton – 295m
Aston Villa – 295m
Malaga – 300m
Racing – 300m
Getafe – 300m
Deportivo – 300m
Athletic – 300m
Lokomotiv Moscow – 300m
Udinese – 300m
Feyenoord – 300m
Panathinaikos – 300m
Olympiakos – 300m
Wolfsburg – 300m
Saint-Etienne – 300m
Celtic – 305m

hey m8 can u confirm me i'm stockport county then can you tlel me what I can do next please

I am against it, you start one game and don't finish it! you wanted people to have high post count to start with to make sure they are reliable and now you could prove to be the non reliable one!

hey m8 can u confirm me i'm stockport county then can you tlel me what I can do next please
see post 398 page 14 mate, but bear inmind that I may be ending this game and switching to the new format.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

I am against it, you start one game and don't finish it! you wanted people to have high post count to start with to make sure they are reliable and now you could prove to be the non reliable one!

I not finishing it, I am improving it and trying to make it less time consuming for myself as the current game is taking me at least 3 hours a day to manage and I have a full time job as well.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

I think the new idea is rubbish!!!!!! Does that mean you wont stop this one..... cant you do both??
no I cant do both this one is way too time consuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.