FM11 Fantasy Football Game - JOIN NOW (post Count removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the new idea goes ahead then I would like to be Man United again, so many posts in this thread with so many teams that I'm getting lost in it and don't know where to read from for the new auction and that, so hopefully it starts again.

ok so when will the new fomat start

if I decide to go with the new format it will start tomorrow, if I decide not too this one will continue.

Please let me know your opinions on the new format or any ways to make the existing format much less time consuming for me.

If it makes it easier for you, then go for it. Is there still going to be the CA upgrade thing or not?

yeah dude, whatevers easier for you is what you should do, you shouldnt be doing these things for other people if you dont get any enjoyment yourself :)

Just go with the one you're enjoying more. This way you'll do it because you want to not because you have to.

do we do the season o do u sim it all i don't get all this can you please explain what we can do

If it's easier for you , definitely implement the super league format.

TBH i prefer this idea but maybe you could change format to make it less time consuming. e.g no auctions, just trading or make there less teams? you could just have 3 leagues and remove teams without a user and promote others?
i think the euro cup idea would still take alot of managing as still lots of teams to manage :S but as others have said at end of the day down to you...

i like the new format but i also like the current format.
which one should you do? theres only one way to find out........FIGHT!!!!!!!!

but seriously watever is more convenient for u Will

Im like the new idea, as its easier or u.

but are u starting a new thread for it, if so post it on here first so we get first picks and not others who wasnt involved in this as we are voting on the new way.

will if you start the new game the only improvement i would like is for the auctions to be posted into the op if you are carrying on with them as it can be quite hard to find them when there's alot of trading going on.

personally i think that if the other one would be easier for you then you should change to that one however it might be a good idea to let us have 24 hours in advance to pick our teams seeing as we're clearly reliable, which you can tell from the fact we confirmed on this one, and it would be a nice gesture towards those players that have helped to make the idea a success in the first place.

Let us have first picks please.

i leave at 9.30 as i got work exp so can u post the new thread before then, otherwise i get the crappy teams lol.

i like the new format (H)

seems lest time consuming and easier to manage :p

btw can i pick lyon right now (A)

Cheers for the feedback, I will start the new format tomorrow I will give priority to CONFIRMED users from this game however if 2 or more of you want the same team it will go to the one of you with the highest post count.

Feel free to choose your teams now, just post them on this thread and I will add them to the new thread tomorrow (see post 619 for a list of teams and starting budgets.)

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

If it makes it easier for you, then go for it. Is there still going to be the CA upgrade thing or not?

yes but I will limit the amount you can spend on boosting each season, I will also introduce player Reducing where you can choose to reduce players from other clubs.

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

will if you start the new game the only improvement i would like is for the auctions to be posted into the op if you are carrying on with them as it can be quite hard to find them when there's alot of trading going on.

personally i think that if the other one would be easier for you then you should change to that one however it might be a good idea to let us have 24 hours in advance to pick our teams seeing as we're clearly reliable, which you can tell from the fact we confirmed on this one, and it would be a nice gesture towards those players that have helped to make the idea a success in the first place.

I will put the auctions and trading rules in OP

Can i have Man Utd :D, 811 posts :)

if i improve someone, am i confirmed as man utd then? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.