gd job

but ur not testing the ultimate tatic your testing the most popular (1's over 1000 downloads)

gd job

but ur not testing the ultimate tatic your testing the most popular (1's over 1000 downloads)
too be fair generally the best tactics get the most downloads, anyway I have already tested quite a few tactics the same as yours (mrhough rip-offs) and they havn't done that well on FM11.
Anyway I am sure if you are patient enough your tactic will get 1000 downloads and I will then test it.

I don't think holidaying represents results you would receive from using the tactic.

yh hopefully bt i really appreciate ur work and hope if continues

great work here. Even thou it might not be 100% representative of the actual thing, its def. a point for orientation. It might be a good idea thou to increase the number of games played to 100 to increase accuracy and decrease randomness and form.

Even if you test fewer tactics that way, it might proof to be the better thing in the end

I got my update. Can you test it out just for the heck of it?
Up to you whether you want to use the stable v3.1 one, v4 beta one or preferably both :p

Cheers

I got my update. Can you test it out just for the heck of it?
Up to you whether you want to use the stable v3.1 one, v4 beta one or preferably both :p

Cheers
link to database in OP, feel free to do your own tests.

Where is the 4-1-3-2 kEEkos tactic? I cant find it anywhere