great idea and thread...can you just explain on which game version you do test (which patch) and which club you playing. It is important to see on which club is tested (big, average or small club) because my experience is that some tactics do wonder with some clubs but on some is total catastrophe.

any how your work is great
cheers

erm who do you think you are?

The guy who spends time doing the testing! He's put the database up if people want to try their own test, show a bit of appreciation. Love this thread btw

This test may not be the ultimate reflection of your team.

I've tried 5 or more tactics. And here are my placing in top-down order.... as you can see there is some significant changes.

Parkthelanev2 (Great)
Woodyv5
Goalsgalore3.1 (Acceptable)
Onyx
Dreams come true (Poor)

erm who do you think you are?

This guy has got to be kidding right?? Great work yet again and a big help when selecting tactics to down load.
As for the people who want to knock this thread,why don't you find another thread to look at? Although they are tested in holiday mode,they should be consistent as it's using the same team,staff,players etc. The results at the end of the season for each should be viewed as a guideline and,after your own tweaking,they could turn out to be fine tactics for your selected team.
We should all appreciate the work that has gone into this research. keep up the good work pal

JP Woody I don't know are you some kind of moderator on this portal but I found it very unfair toward other members of this community that your tactic is set always on the top in download section, so it will have the most downloads and that is not possible to post any kind of criticism there to this tactic, which is little bit better than average.

I find it very gruesome that you use your chartered moderator position in competition with other tactics makers and you should stop with this practice. Shame on you!

JP Woody I don't know are you some kind of moderator on this portal but I found it very unfair toward other members of this community that your tactic is set always on the top in download section, so it will have the most downloads and that is not possible to post any kind of criticism there to this tactic, which is little bit better than average.

I find it very gruesome that you use your chartered moderator position in competition with other tactics makers and you should stop with this practice. Shame on you!

Onox the best.And Mr. Hough if he will make a tactic.

Cant test these tactics as they are RAR files not TAC files