Hmmm, I've pimped out my game pretty well but i must be being thick as whenever i tweak my editor it'll only save my most recent record as opposed to adding to my past records. in the past i've never had this issue as when i load a new game it usually has an option to use a database of mine rather than the default option i'm offered!PLEASE HELP I FEEL LIKE CRYING!

When you start the game you need to make sure you have ticked Changes

thanks! i'll give it a bash,in the actual editor am i saving it right? i go...file,merge database and save as.right?

thanks! i'll give it a bash,in the actual editor am i saving it right? i go...file,merge database and save as.right?
Once you've made the changes, just go File --> Save Editor Data As... don't use merge database

how do i get my edited data on he game

hi, ive made some changes to data editor, but i cant seem to get it to work on the game
:S

I just want to edit prize money for english prem/ and champions league can this be done without fully editing both comps

cheers

Hi, I have trawled through the tinernet and even PM'ed LFCMarshall asking for his advice but still I am no clearer on this issu so maybe you can help: When I edit a teams finances I increase there starting budget and transfer budgets, this gives the team a huge increase in money for the first season then come the end of the season I have to pay out nearly all of that money to share holders. As a result my team goes into adminstration and I usually lose 10 points at the start of the season. How can this be prevented when editing?! Any help would be great.

Hi, I have trawled through the tinernet and even PM'ed LFCMarshall asking for his advice but still I am no clearer on this issu so maybe you can help: When I edit a teams finances I increase there starting budget and transfer budgets, this gives the team a huge increase in money for the first season then come the end of the season I have to pay out nearly all of that money to share holders. As a result my team goes into adminstration and I usually lose 10 points at the start of the season. How can this be prevented when editing?! Any help would be great.

change them from a plc
add a sugar daddyin foreground

can somebody say what i'm doing wrong . I'm trying to make complete free agent database but every time after I've removed all players from one leage teams (for example removed all players from their teams in english premier league ) then I get weird error while trying to use this database in game
Really sorry for my bad English :)

How do I make a new continental competition? Then, how do I make a that new competition use teams from the new set of nation rules?

How do I make a new continental competition? Then, how do I make a that new competition use teams from the new set of nation rules?
Do you mean a like Champions league/Europa league?

Do you mean a like Champions league/Europa league?

Yes.
I've completely overhauled a country's league system with new competitions and tiers, but it turns out that country is only allocated 2 spots in the equivilant Champions League and one is taken up by the cup winner, which leaves just one spot for the winner of the top league.
I want to know how I can make that country have more spots in the CL because adding Continental Rules isn't exactly user friendly.

Will sound like a complete idiot here because I never touch the editing side of things but what happens if a player has all stats of 20 and a CA of 1? I'm confused as to how the actual stats work and are balanced with the CA

How could I make a chairman's status change?

As a Juve fan it bugs me to no end that Agnelli always wants to sell the club or seeks to do so. Fact is that the Agnelli family have owned Juventus practically since the club was formed, there's no financial incentive for it either as the holding company (Exor) is doing extremely well (they invested a **** load of money in Indian cricket a year or so ago) IRL given the global financial situation. Andrea Agnelli would never seek to sell the club IRL, so how can I change this in-game?

is it possible to edit a file that youve downloaded from the internet slightly using editor?
i've downloaded a january update but theirs some mistakes on it and i also want to up my budget a bit...?

Hi,

I would like to create an Autumn tournament involving England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland, and I would like to make it in a group format, with the top two proceeding to a final. How do I edit the competition structure?

Also, I would like a month's Premier League break for this. How do I carry this out? Thanks.