[FM13.2.3]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V8♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

i didnt, only just noticed youd made a V7 after posting. those results are from V6

Very good tactic. Won the premier league, europa cup and fa cup with liverpool :)

The only "problem" I have is that i get loads of goals from the midfield, but the striker does not seem to score goals.

My main strikers are Fernando Llorente, Christian Benitez and Luis Suarez. I also have Boroni and Theo Walcott, but none of them scores lots of goals...

Does any of you get goals from the strikers?

After implementing the pre season plan I posted a few pages back....my team were fully match fit by the fifth game......had improved their level of understanding and had learned the tactic to 100% fluid all by early October.

Morale is far far far easier to control using team cohesion and your players stats still improve. The only issue I have is I'm conceding too much from crosses. I'm whacking on defensive positioning to see if that makes a difference. Bear in mind I pretty much have a brand new squad....just goes to show the power of setting up the correct pre season plan!

Very good tactic. Won the premier league, europa cup and fa cup with liverpool :)

The only "problem" I have is that i get loads of goals from the midfield, but the striker does not seem to score goals.

My main strikers are Fernando Llorente, Christian Benitez and Luis Suarez. I also have Boroni and Theo Walcott, but none of them scores lots of goals...

Does any of you get goals from the strikers?

My tactic is such, the midfield is powerful

You can't sell the cow and drink the milk

Couple of questions Zero Sea.

Do you Use any focus & intensity?
Do you use any specific general training? (Like Team Cohesion etc)

Do you Use any focus & intensity?
No

Do you use any specific general training?
No

I've noticed a lot of people around the forums complaining about conceding from crosses. I have to say, for me, it is a problem. The amount of goals conceded from crosses is unrealistic. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but short of tight marking and setting OP instructions for the opposition's wide players I am completely confused

I've noticed a lot of people around the forums complaining about conceding from crosses. I have to say, for me, it is a problem. The amount of goals conceded from crosses is unrealistic. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but short of tight marking and setting OP instructions for the opposition's wide players I am completely confused

I have no idea for conceding from crosses

It's the fault of the engine

It's from SI forum

This tactic worked great for my Spurs side, winning the league comfortably in my 2nd season haven finished a distant 2nd in my first season. The only thing I would say is that I have been destroyed by Barcelona and Real Madrid using it, 5-0 down at half time to Barca in the European Cup Quarter final in my 2nd season and having just been comprehensively outplayed and beaten 3-0 by Real Madrid in a group game in the 3rd season. It just needs tweaking when playing against sides like this, but otherwise, its a great tactic, the best plug and play I have used on FM13 so far

If I don't have striker like Messi/Rooney, which can't be playmaker, what should I do? (I have Demba Ba, for example)

Hi ZS. Any plans on testing/tweaking this with the new ME updates from the latest FM13 patch??

What type of player should we get for each position in V8? I notice that everyone has through balls and crosses set to rarely..why is that?