[FM13.2.3]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V8♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

I don't know what to do with my striker: he can only play up front and if he gets a chance 1 on 1 he will always score. But with this tactic (that I love by the way) he never gets any chances its only the wingers and midfielders that get them. Should I try and convert him to the left wing position as he is right footed?

Yes
You can try it

So Ive just read all 23 pages, at least 7-8 times Ive seen mentioned that tactic is classic and not new style. Ive seen 3 very weak attempts at explaining how to make it the new tactic. One says that new tactic is available in OP>

Ive downloaded all the tactics in OP and they are all classic.

Can someone please please please explain how to get this tactic in new style?

Also, the formation I get is a symmetrical 4-3-3, not the asymmetrical Real Madrid formation in the OP.

So Ive just read all 23 pages, at least 7-8 times Ive seen mentioned that tactic is classic and not new style. Ive seen 3 very weak attempts at explaining how to make it the new tactic. One says that new tactic is available in OP>

Ive downloaded all the tactics in OP and they are all classic.

Can someone please please please explain how to get this tactic in new style?

Also, the formation I get is a symmetrical 4-3-3, not the asymmetrical Real Madrid formation in the OP.

The Folder
FMC Version New Tactics System

V1--V4:4231
V5--V6:433

Sorry I may sound dumb but what does any of that mean?

What folder?

It just looks like youve posted the details, no instructions.

People I need help!
I'm using this tactic but its driving me crazy :/ No matter wich version I use my defensive play does not exist :/
I create a lot of chances, I have possesion like 60-70%, but the opposition has even more shots and chances than me.This is happening even at home against weaker teams :/ I must say I've no idea what to do :|

Sorry I may sound dumb but what does any of that mean?

What folder?

It just looks like youve posted the details, no instructions.

I think the folder contains a Classic and new tactic.

The downloaded folder?

Im not getting a folder, Im getting individual files only. They are the 433 versions in classic, v5 and v6.

The downloaded folder?

Im not getting a folder, Im getting individual files only. They are the 433 versions in classic, v5 and v6.

When you download the tactics you should get a .rar file. Extract the .rar file to the FM tactics folder, you'll get 2 versions of the tactic.

Yea thats what I did do, I get 1 version of the tactic and 1 shortlist.

anyone know why even though long shots are set rarely and none of players have long shots PPM why the f**k are they always taking long shots??? It's so **** frustrating!!! Even if Instruct them to "work ball into box" and they always ignore and continue their long shots parade.

Also, the set-pieces for this tactic isn't working for me. It set to aim short and my corner taker isn't one of the players that is set to come short but he always kicks the corner to the far post.

Anyone else having these issue's? I'm using v6 non-classic one.

Can someone upload the v6 non classic one, so that its a simple download for those of us who cant get it?

Thanks!

Its still the 433 one, not the funky Real Madrid one in OP. Is that normal?

First season in Southampton. You should give up FA cup and Capital Cup because you don't have enough good players to play all fields. To me, the most important positions are DRL + CD + AMRL. The tactics of Zero, I adjusted all players in hard tacking. Next season, I will buy 3 MC with good at Stamina, Tacking, Passing, Work rate, teamwork such as: Behrami, Nainggolan, ...

\

Last edited:
First season in Southampton. You should give up FA cup and Capital Cup because you don't have enough good players to play all fields. To me, the most important positions are DRL + CD + AMRL. The tactics of Zero, I adjusted all players in hard tacking. Next season, I will buy 3 MC with good at Stamina, Tacking, Passing, Work rate, teamwork such as: Behrami, Nainggolan, ...

\

Thanks

you let me know my tactic is also suitable for weak team