FM12 Stadium Background project (1920x1080, 1920x1200 or 1600x1200)

There is a slight difference in codes for the club and national team info page that I've only just noticed.

So here is a new config to allow Wembley to show up on the Nation info screen as well as the screens it already shows up on. config.rar | Game Front

Extract to the '0. Misc' folder of the England pack and hit yes to overwrite.

Here is Australia, all 10 A-League sides and both National Stadiums. There's some in-fighting about which is the true National stadium so I've put MCG on the team screen and The ANZ on the nation info screen, Melbourne Victory have two stadiums so I've done the same for them, different one on each screen.

Download

16:9 (1920x1080) DOWNLOAD
16:10 (1920X1200) DOWNLOAD
4:3 (1600X1200) DOWNLOAD

Extract to;

Win Vista/Windows 7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\backgrounds
Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\backgrounds
Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\backgrounds
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/graphics\backgrounds

or whichever graphics folder your working faces, kits and logos are located. If you don't have a backgrounds folder then create one.

Screenshots

MelbourneVictoryFCSquad_Players.png

SydneyFCSquad_Players.png

mine is 1368X768,any chance this thing will work in my laptop?

I've downloaded them but all of them are really bright and I can't see half of the words on screen. Am I missing something?

Cheers

Edit: sorry didn't read older posts, everything works great, thanks for making these!

Last edited:
Great pics, they really give a better feel of the game :) Any chance you're making a Norway update in the future? (A)

Cheers lads. Aye, Poland first up and I'll do Norway straight after.

Last edited:
Did you move the folder over or the files?

If you moved the files over it should work because the ones in there already would be overwritten.

The overlay bit is the only way to do it on this skin so if you can't work it out then download a custom skin with a ready made filter, scorpio, champions league skin etc.

Poland is pretty much done and dusted just waiting on the national stadium so in the meantime.

Norwegian Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen + the National Team.

Check the first post for installation instructions and to make sure you know which pack to download.

16:9 (1920x1080) DOWNLOAD
16:10 (1920X1200) DOWNLOAD
4:3 (1600X1200) DOWNLOAD

Screenshots

TromsIdrettslagSquad_Players.png

StabkFotballSquad_Players.png

RosenborgBallklubSquad_Players-2.png

AskerFotballHerrerSquad_Players.png

Very happy with the pics. I was playing against a PSG and OL in Champions League this season, but their stadium pics didn't show in the matches. It's shown on their profiles tho... Any idea?

Ive downloaded and put in the correct file but they are still not working with the scorpio skin, any tips?

alot of the ligue1 pics dont come up on the squad or matchday screens, any idea why???

Hey guys, I can make Brazilian Serie A + B pack. If you need some help.

Mine doesnt look as good as yours, all bright and cant make out player names.

ive done everything u say . still the dnt show up any helpppp out there ???