FM12 Stadium Background project (1920x1080, 1920x1200 or 1600x1200)

Can i add my own image to this? The one of Ibrox is ok but an image of the Main Stand would look better!

have these files been deleted, i cant seem to download them ?????????? please help

awesome awesome awesome. Thanks for this, make another nice addition to the game.
THANK YOU

hey guys i have a quick question, i just want to make the etihad stadium as my background image for everything so how would i do that?

its great having the stadium pictures just a shame you cant really see the players atributes or anything else of importance

Great job. Works perfectly, however, I'm currently expanding on this to include more backgrounds for lower leagues but for every, say, 10th team it won't work. For example, I did Liga Adelante and Real Castilla, Cordoba, and Mirandes will not work no matter what I do. I try re-typing the code, downloading different pictures, I even made a seperate folder for them but still nothing. I've had the same thing happen with a few national teams, some Bundesliga 2 teams, and some Serie A and B teams.

The good think is it works about 90% of the time but it's quite frustrating when a background won't work. Anybody know what's going on here?